Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Emerging Digital Solutions (Remote US)
Job Reference #: 027WF
The world has changed. Disruptive technologies, social media, more demanding customers, and an interconnected global economy have altered the face of business forever. To compete, companies need to be smarter, faster, and more agile. They need the ability to deliver seamless, effortless experiences for their customers while providing strong returns to their shareholders. To navigate this complicated and uncharted new world, brands need a partner with experience. TTEC Digital helps the best companies on the planet reinvent their businesses to drive competitive differentiation through customer engagement and digital transformation.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Digital Customer Experience Solutions Leader who has a track record of developing, implementing, and executing customized customer experience (CX) and employee experience (EX) solutions powered by best-in-class digital platforms.
As a consultant in the Strategy & Operations practice, you will be responsible for envisioning, designing, developing and overseeing the delivery of world class CX/EX solutions to some of the world's largest brands. You will tap into the breadth of TTEC Digital's collective portfolio, partner with subject matter experts throughout our strategy services organization on integration or optimization of omnichannel solutions, including AI/Intelligent Virtual Assistants/Bots. Expertise in IVR, chat, desktop integration and automation, CRM, mobile apps, and web apps preferred.
The ideal candidate will have the expertise required to operationalize transformational solutions resulting in measurable outcomes for our clients.
What you'll be doing:
- Program Delivery & Account Management (75%)
- Hands on delivery of engagements.
- The bridge between all the business and technical solutions components; understand the needs of customers, the business and IT stakeholders
- Experience working in highly collaborative, complex environments to solve business process, strategic, tactical and technical problems real-time.
- Accountable for engagements including quality of delivery, project profitability and people management.
- Represent TTEC Digital Consulting at senior levels in relationships with assigned accounts to be a trusted advisor and expert to the client. Guide the account growth strategy
- Experience managing and presenting to clients; able to develop client-ready presentations with minimal oversight.
- Achieve a personal utilization target of 65-80%
- IP and Business Development (25%)
- Develop solution frameworks, methodologies, proposals and pricing in support of digital consulting engagements - experience with AI/Intelligent Virtual Assistants required.
- Identify and cultivate business opportunities, respond to customer requirements and help craft insightful, high-quality solutions to solve complex business challenges
- Identify professional services firms, technology companies and digital agencies to partner with whose offerings complement TTEC Digital's solutions for the benefit of the customer
- Develop pricing solutions that allow for productive negotiation with the client and result in projects that meet targeted profit margins for the applicable engagement sold
- Personally contract $500,000 in consulting engagements each year
What skills you'll need:
- Motivation, Passion, Integrity. Those are just some of the attributes valued at TTEC Digital. Of course, there are some other requirements too. These include:
- 12 years' professional experience including 4 years management consulting
- Expertise and breadth across a spectrum of CX consulting capabilities: envisioning and designing customer experiences, developing target operating models enabling those experiences with digital solutions, analytics, change management and operations excellence.
- Seasoned in developing technology-enabled consulting solutions involving the development, integration, or optimization of AI/Intelligent Virtual Assistants.
- Demonstrated experience crafting and implementing strategic business and technical solutions to meet business challenges and customer needs.
- Experience leading large engagements with complex organization networks, program interdependencies, and multiple partners and vendors.
- Agile development experience, ideally both on backend (data integration and databases) and frontend (web applications)
- Articulate, Personable, with Executive Presence - flexible in style to meet client needs
- Minimum Bachelor's level degree required; Master's degree preferred
Who We Are:
TTEC Digital Consulting is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 50,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from both our Engage and Digital segments to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Consulting team is on a mission to help our clients realize the amazing opportunities available to them, by driving new thinking and transforming the way they create exceptional experiences for their employees and customers. We provide end-to-end advisory and execution services, giving leaders the confidence and tools to re-think how to compete with a combination of our logic, intellect and ability to make sense of the data with our creativity and experience.
What We Offer:
- Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Learning and career growth opportunities via our global footprint
- Rich wellness program and health incentives
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!