Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Finance
The Director of Finance, TTEC Agile Offering willbe a key member of the Finance team supporting TTEC Engage and will be responsiblefor the financial management of TTEC's, hypergrowth, born digital, disruptiveportfolio of accounts (aka TTEC's agile offering). This position will play a key role in ensuring the financial execution of TTEC'sagile offering including: building a productive relationship with the relevantbusiness leaders; building and executing a reliable system for planning,budgeting and forecasting the business; developing analytics that provideinsight into the most important business drivers/metrics; identifying areas ofimprovement in the financial processes; identifying opportunities andexecuting, where appropriate, actions that will accelerate top line growth andprofit margin expansion; designing and executing a holistic and productivemonthly business review. Additionally, thisrole will be intimately involved in all partnership and M&A activity preand post the close of any such transactions.
The successful candidate will be to demonstrate; understanding andexperience of the customer engagement industry inclusive of contact centeroperations; proficiency in financially managing a business including financialplanning, budgeting, analysis and importantly closing financial gaps andoriginating and executing ideas that advance the top and bottom line; and analignment with and support of TTEC's culture including our values, behaviorsand positive engagement client and employee engagement.
The Director will present detailed monthly financial performanceupdates to leadership of this segment, including insights around the drivers ofbudget/forecast variances and advising on actionable items to achieve businessobjectives. The Director will be an integral part of developing annualbudgets and quarterly forecasts within TTEC Engage, working closely with alllevels of Operations to define strategies and financial roadmaps to achievetargeted growth and costs optimization. Thisnew role will be highly visible within the Finance organization. The idealcandidate will bring the acumen to interact at the executive level, have theagility to work across multiple role of responsibilities and have thewillingness to "roll up their sleeves". The Director of Finance, TTEC AgileOffering will report to the Engage segment CFO.
The Director of FinanceDuties & Responsibilities will include:
Action > Measure> Analyze > Report > Action
- Buildrelationships and interact with all levels of the organization, specificallytaking on an expert advisory role to the new business unit whilst sharingP&L ownership
- Builda partnership with the leadership of the new business unit, becoming a trustedfinancial advisor regarding business performance metrics and actionable itemsto meet key business objectives.
- Design and produce reports, analytic models and key leading financial and performance indicators to support the business as well as executive presentations with visuals to help rapidly identify key issues and solutions explored.
- Analyze and interpret financial and operational data and transfer it into meaningful information used to drive actions and results and ensure such actions get implemented and tracked
- Create flash and dashboard reports using operational metrics and financial models for tracking performance measurement. Early warning indicators where programs are missing key profitability measures and milestones; identify variance to forecasts and pricing models through root cause analysis
- Develop analytical frameworks to assist decision-making by senior management on core business strategy
- As a key business partner to executive leadership, take a leadership role to drive change and move the organization to new levels of performance
- Work with corporate accounting teams to support the accurate accounting and reporting of revenue, costs and profitability in accordance with GAAP. Need to an understanding of GAAP and corporate accounting policies and procedures
- Participate in project teams charged with developing, assessing, recommending, and implementing business solutions
- Driving a team culture of ownership beyond variances analysis and creating a mindset of thinking outside of the box.
- Work with Pricing on analyzing the financial performance of new business deals providing feedback to Operations on their performance with recommendations on what can be changed to improve profitability and feedback insights to Pricing such that they can improve their models
- BA/BS in Accounting / Finance
- 10 years of relevant experience including financial planning and analysis, financial modeling and business support in a corporate environment
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Expertise in financial modeling, Business Segment and Program P&Ls, Pricing concepts
- Ability to travel 4-5 days per month
- MBA in Accounting or Finance; or CPA or CFA
- Experience with contact call center operations
- Familiarity with New Media Technology companies and their disruptive technologies
- Experience in deploying and utilizing Management Reporting Tools (Hyperion/Oracle)
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Mentoring and on the job training
- Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
- ‘Dress for your Day' philosophy, opportunities for flexible and remote schedules
- Cafeteria, fitness center, dry cleaning, postal services, covered parking
- Rich wellness program and incentives
- Access to local discounts in Denver for services and entertainment venues
- Social activities including Boo at HQ, social hours, take your kids to work day, holiday luncheons & patio grill summer concert series
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.