Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Licensed Healthcare Hybrid Trainer/Team Lead @Home
Job Reference #: 02888
Licensed Healthcare Trainer/Team Lead @Home Team Lead/TrainerIf this describes you · Team Orientated· Outgoing & Focused· Passionate & Motivated
then, APPLY TODAY!
In this role, you'll supervise the daily activities of a group of associates by providing mentoring, coaching and guidance while also making recommendations on areas which need improvement. Other responsibilities include: working with associates to address employee relations issues, coordinating all associate activity related to training, development and coaching sessions. In this position, it will be your responsibility to engage and develop each member of your team so that they can achieve their full potential. You'll also be directly accountable for associate attrition and employee satisfaction. Plus, you'll be responsible for monitoring absence and attendance for your team.
In this position, you'll be expected to manage to operational protocol by keeping management apprised to real-time situations and be responsible for frequently taking escalated or complex calls from customers and you'll be expected to adhere to all company policies and procedures. You'll also be responsible partnering with the Quality department to ensure the achievement of company and client quality goals, training agents on new or revised information relating to the services, products, or processes of the project. Additionally, you will be conducting training classes with new hires and on-going classes. This is a full-time / 40 hour a week, temporary position. Hours are set and fixed, not flexible.
What we're looking for:
Motivation, Passion, Integrity. Those are just some of the attributes valued at TeleTech. Of course, there are some other requirements too. These include:
· Associate's degree (A.A.), equivalent from a two-year college, technical school or equivalent work experience
· Must have superior time management and organizational skills
· Analytical ability to interpret statistical reports
· Strong knowledge of call center metrics and improvement methods
· Proficient in working with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
Learning and Leadership Development Trainer
Learning and Leadership Development (L&LD) trainers are responsible for registering associates for classes, facilitating new hire trainings, and all applicable client trainings. L&LD trainers provide, coordinate, analyze, and consolidate all necessary data in order to deliver training in a timely and accurate manner, following client requirements and company standards.
L&LD trainer responsibilities and expectations include, but are not limited to:
· Thorough working knowledge of TeleTech's policies and procedures, as well as client requirements related to training duties.
· Responsible for the overall outcome of new hire classes and client required trainings.
· Evaluate associate performance throughout training and provide necessary coaching and development to ensure associates graduate from new hire training successfully.
· Held accountable for training completion.
· Keep track of training attendance and associate performance in training.
· Accountable for employee satisfaction with training.
· Schedule, prepare, and deliver training, as well as participate in efforts to constantly look for opportunities to improve associate performance, and improve current process.
· Communicate ideas to their team lead or manager regularly.
Key Performance Objectives:
1. Achieve 100% of training completion goals
· Responsible for facilitation of new hire classes, as well as all applicable client trainings.
· Develop daily, weekly, and monthly training goals, which must be achieved on time.
· Prepare, monitor, update, and share training reports.
· Provide support, coaching, and performance management to associates during training and, if needed, after the completion of training.
2. Learn key business objectives, timeframes, and requirements associated with each training goal and class
· Have high level knowledge of training practices and policies, and a thorough understanding of systems that support those functions.
· Adapt quickly to any changes in the training process.
· Be able to troubleshoot and report issues that will impact the Learning and Leadership Development department systems.
· Understand requirements for each training/class while strictly adhering to TeleTech policies and client requirements.
3. Understand and improve the key success metrics associated with each training goal
· Associate Performance through 30 days post-training
· Training Attrition
· Training Satisfaction
4. Deliver consistent high quality customer service
· Respond to all customer (internal/external) requests within the established time frames.
· Maintain a positive, respectful, and caring attitude when working with others.
· Communicate problems clearly and reassure customers that issues will be resolved quickly and deliver with minimum long term impact.
· Proactively share all issues with management.
· Take personal responsibility for solving and finding solutions.
5. Escalate training issues as appropriate
· Clearly identify issues including the scope of the problem and relative urgency.
· Provide clear documentation of the issue to the appropriate team.
· Answer questions and assist in isolating the root cause of problems.
· Participate in testing solutions to ensure problems have been resolved.
Operations Seasonal Team Lead Job Description
Operations Seasonal Team Leads are responsible for a team's performance, development, mentoring, and coaching, to meet and continuously improve both TeleTech and client metrics. Team Leads primarily support a single client to meet/exceed client expectations, ensure billable hours are on track, and the team's goals are attainable.
Team Leads responsibilities and expectations include, but are not limited to:
Focus on team performance; provide motivation and support to enhance engagement and success in attaining targets and goals.
Hold team accountable for meeting all performance indicators/metrics using reporting tools, such as Kronos and Empower, scheduling team meetings, one-on-ones, and monitoring calls.
Available for support for associate questions, issues, and customer escalations.
Ensure a quality customer experience on every call, resolution of issues, attendance, reliability, and reduction of attrition.
Lead staff in accordance with policies and procedures of TeleTech.
Responsible to meet team productivity and quality goals.
Additional project and/or initiative work (if applicable) benefiting the program.
Ensuring good communication with managers and other team leads.
Monitor calls, gather information from Locus/Empower, analyze data, observe the process, and lead efforts to consistently improve each call and performance.
Challenge every aspect of the processes. Any recommended changes must be monitored and measured to ensure bottom-line impact to the process.
Ensure quality scores are meeting client requirements.
Key Performance Objectives:
1. Achieve 100% of assigned goals for the team
· Actively implement strategies and initiatives to enable the business to achieve its objectives. Communicate the core strategy, goals, and targets to the team.
· Establish metrics for success, set clear daily priorities, and drive the team to meet goals.
· Understand the key business objectives, timeframes, and requirements associated with each goal.
2. Manage day-to-day operations, processes, and reporting
· Provide leadership, engagement, performance management, communication, and development of associate staff.
· Available for support for team's questions and issues. Respond to agent emails within 24 hours for high priority issues/requests, and 48 hours for non-urgent issues/requests. Ensure resolution of issues.
· Schedule and conduct regular staff and client meetings.
· Accountable for staff attendance, reliability, schedule adherence, and working knowledge of Empower.
· Responsible for staff scheduling to include: work assignments, staff training, breaks, back-up for absent employees, and shift rotations.
3. Improve the key success metrics associated with quality and goals
· Some of these include:
· NPS - (Net Promoter Scores)
· AHT - (Average Handling Time)
· QA - (Quality Scores)
· FCR - (First Call Resolution)
· RPC/conversion - (Revenue Per Call-for sales programs)
· Coaching Action Plan (CAP) Utilization
4. Deliver excellent customer service and communication to management
· Respond to all issues as appropriate.
· Maintain a positive, respectful, and caring attitude.
· Communicate problems clearly and collaborate with direct reports/stakeholders that issues will be resolved quickly with a minimum of long term impact.
· Proactively share all issues with managers and other team leads as needed.
· Take personal responsibility for problems and solutions.
· Keep manager apprised of developments that impact the optimal performance, engagement, development, and provide counsel and guidance in employee relations matter.
5. Develop, coach, support, and evaluate associates on the team
· Responsible for development of associate employees.
· Coach how to use Empower effectively.
· Establish realistic team goals and performance objectives. Provide real-time feedback to staff via chat (at times a phone call may be necessary).
· Hold team accountable for meeting all performance indicators/metrics, using reporting tools and techniques.
· Provide constant coaching to associates, one-on-one sessions, and design action plans to improve performance.
· Follow up with action plans and provide career development advice to staff.
6. Ensure team has tools, systems, and support needed to perform their job
· Ensure each employee has an Iris login and access to Mosaic.
· Escalate system level issues to the appropriate systems/ IT support / vendor team.
· Clearly identify all system level errors including the scope of problems and relative urgency.
· Provide clear documentation of problems via e-mail or ticketing system to the appropriate team.
· Ensure problems have been addressed.
· . Must be Licensed in Healthcare.
· Understanding of TeleTech's business, core values, and goals.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
· Six months experience and/or previous management experience is preferred.
· Previous coaching experience is an asset.
· High customer service orientation.
· Working knowledge of computer applications such as MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Oracle, Kronos, or ability to learn technology quickly.
· High level of integrity, honesty, and judgment are required.
· Must have the ability to manage multiple, complex, on-going tasks and/or projects.
· Able to problem solve and system troubleshoot.
· Ability to lead and partner successfully.
· Proficient English, both written and verbal skills.
· Open, honest, enthusiastic, and empathetic manner when dealing with people.
· Trainer certification is an asset.
· Strong attention to detail and desire to follow procedures.
· Must currently be in good standing (i.e. not on corrective action.
· Must be flexible and have Open/Flexible availability to work various shifts.
· Knowledge of virtual call center business.
Experience training in a classroom setting.
Experience training in a classroom setting.
TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!