Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Network Enterprise Architect
TTEC, formerly TeleTech, is seeking anindividual with a strong network background to join our Enterprise Architectureteam.
Why choose TTEC, formerly TeleTech, to enhance and broaden yourcareer? TTEC offers a fast-pacedexperience to a broad spectrum of information technology. We are passionate about providing the rightsolution for our client's business problems through driving customerexperience outcomes with our enhanced technical capabilities. We need your talent to help us in ourexciting journey to success!
What you'll be doing:
Aspart of our Enterprise Architecture team, you will bepart of a team of highly-skilled technical personnel responsible for thetechnical leadership and end-to-end architectural roadmap/strategy/design forall TTEC technology solutions.
As the Network Enterprise Architect,you'll be responsible for the architecture of the local area network (LAN) andwide area network (WAN) for the TTEC global network. Consults and collaborates with other TTECcompanies on network direction and efficiencies. Provides technical support to variousdepartments and users with regards to the LAN/WAN. Serves as a liaison with vendors and otherthird-party providers. Operates under minimal supervision, with wide latitudefor independent judgment. Serves as ateam leader and mentor to junior level engineers.
What everyEnterprise Architect does:
- Gain inputs through consistent communication into each business and technology group, and all-level within them
- Business/Technology Alignment and Strategy
- Link business mission, strategy and processes to technology strategy
o Trackbusiness and technology concerns
o Deriveand document the technology strategy
o Makealignment between technology and the business more transparent
· New & Existing Technology
o Identifyproduct requirements
o Ensureproduct needs are meeting the end-user needs
o Demonstratewhy solutions are appropriate
o Deriveand document the functional (high-level) design
· Non-Production Ownership
o Overseea not-at-scale replica of production for your own hands-on initiatives
§ Usefor strategy and functional design
§ Demonstratetechnology solutions seamlessly and without error
o Supportand enable others to participate in non-production (DEV, QA, Pre-Production) tofurther their own processes in support of more stable & reliable productionrollouts
- Minimum travel for conferences and other events
· Responsiblefor the implementation, testing and training of new communication projects andinitiatives.
· Performs theanalysis, design and development of new LAN/WAN initiatives.
· Responsiblefor integrating business systems within the corporate information technologyenvironment.
· Demonstratedskills in design and engineering of integrated networks of Data and Voice
· Developsbusiness cases for request for new or additional hardware or software.
· Coordinateswith Management and Technology Managers/Engineers to resolve issues relating toLAN/WAN.
· Conductstrainings and mentoring sessions. Provides the highest level of support to the technical operations groupsand junior level engineers.
· Researchesnew technologies in the areas of network security, network resiliency, networkconvergence and speed, network monitoring and alerting
· Producespolicy and standards globally for TTEC data network
· Writes whitepapers and gives technical presentations on new technologies
· Strongvendor relationship skills
· Acts as aliaison with vendors and third-party providers.
· Responsiblefor creating and maintaining documentation for all assigned Enterprise networkdesigns.
· Capable ofproject managing complex technical projects and communicating status toCustomers.
· Flexibleperson with the ability to manage stressful situations and adapt to rapidlychanging environments and requirements.
· Ability tothrive in a fast paced, multi-cultural, customer-oriented environment.
· Ability towork days, evenings, and weekends as required; 24x7 support.
· Exceptionaldocumentation and communication skills.
· Develop andDesign new IP networks based off new client and or internal requirements.
· Other dutiesas assigned by management
What skills you'll need:
- 12 years architecture, design, development, deployment, integration, and configuration of Contact Center systems or combined experience.
- BA / BS degree or equivalent experience or certifications
- Cisco ACI skills are strongly preferred.
- In-depth knowledge and implementation skills of Cisco's Switching, Routing and Security products.
- In-depth knowledge of Voice Over IP; experience with Cisco and Avaya VOIP Products.
- In-depth knowledge of IP Routing, Quality of Service technologies with demonstrated implementation in a large enterprise organization.
- In-depth knowledge of F5 BIG-IP with implementation experience in a large enterprise organization.
- Expert knowledge of LAN/WAN systems, networks, and applications
- Experience in MPLS/VRF and Managed services in a Large-Scale Network.
- Experience in working w/internal teams and vendors to select enterprise networking hardware and applications.
- Provides coordination and facilitates Network lead for company initiatives while providing best information on ROI on projects and purchases.
- Experience with a disciplined development methodology and release management process
- A documentation first mindset backed by an understanding for what goes into creating the perfect document. Strong writing skills are a must.
- An understanding of how to successfully get new technology and changes to production, without being able to do everything yourself.
- A desire to learn in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- A desire to be hands-on (non-production)
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growthsolutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. Weutilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customerexperience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companiesprovide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, andgrow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused valuesthat guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Customer Technology Services segment drives customerexperience outcomes to small, medium and enterprise clients by providing bestin class Cloud and Premise Contact Center and Unified Communications Solutions,and CRM, Multi-channel, Omni-channel and WFO Services.
What We Offer:
· Variable incentive bonus plan, 401Kcompany match, tuition reimbursement
· Global career mobility, employeerecognition programs, professional development
· State of the art technology whichallows for seamless global connectivity
· Rich wellness program and healthincentives
· Flexible Remote Work
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.