Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Property & Casualty Licensed Agent - Inbound Customer Service
You will identify customers' insurance needs, recommends packages of coverage tailored toward the members, sell the benefits of becoming a member and close the sale in a relaxed, no-pressure environment.
What you'll experience in this career:
- Take inbound calls to qualify members for auto and renter's insurance
- Ability to understand the members' life events that may offer sales cues for additional opportunities to meet the member's needs and facility the member's financial security
- Cross sell insurance products, identify sales leads, and follow up with outbound calls to finalize a sale
- Follow all appropriate guidelines for the career, state, and company
- No cold calling
Experience you'll need or want to be successful:
- Active Property and Casualty license; must remain compliant with licensing requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to be empathetic, positive and upbeat in written and verbal communications
- Aptitude for multitasking in a Windows operating system computer environment
Our customer experience champions like you receive:
- Competitive guaranteed hourly wage ($15.50/hour after training with amazing opportunities for growth)
- Company-paid CEUs and licensing renewal fees
- Monthly performance-based bonuses
- Paid training
- Continuing education
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee Rewards and Discounts
- And much, much more!
For more information on the TTEC experience, visit www.ttecjobs.com #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to experience the global conversation for yourself.
Insurance jobs, sales job, sales career, property and casualty insurance, P&C insurance, insurance call center, jobs for veterans, veteran jobs