Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Information Security Advisor/ Documentation Specialist
TTEC is seeking a Senior Information Security Documentation Specialist to join ourTechnology Services team. This role is located in our TTECcorporate offices in Englewood, CO or remote.
Why choose TTEC to enhance and broaden your career? Weare just as passionate about providing ideal solutions to solving our client'sbusiness problems by driving customer experience outcomes with our enhancedtechnical capabilities, as you are. Whether you're the Engineer,Architect, Account Manager, Practice Leader or Sales Executive we need yourtalent to help us in our exciting journey to success!
What you'll be doing:
As part of our Information Security team, you will supportthe compliance life cycle needs of existing Federal clients as well as consulton new projects' information security and compliance needs. Thisrole will provide advisory services to project teams and client personnel tocomply with a Federal agency's comprehensive security program and the NIST RiskManagement Framework (RMF).
What you'll bring to us:
* Key player in preparing, validating, and maintaining securitydocumentation including, but not limited to: system security plan (SSP), riskassessment (RA), contingency plan (CP), privacy impact assessment (PIA) andFIPS categorization
* Provide support for the security life cycle of major applications to the TTEC/eLoyaltyFederal project staff and client stakeholders
* Work with all levels of internal and client project team members and establishand maintain a strong customer-focused working relationship
* Advise stakeholders on how to address security and privacy weaknessesidentified when working with client related teams
* Have strong analysis, oral and written communication, change management andcommunications skills
* Prepare and deliver security and privacy awareness training to different teamaudiences
* Identify and mitigate security risks especially if different from risksmanaged at the project level
* Collaborate with project teams to manage security assessments (SecurityAssessment and Authorization [SA&A] or Certification and Accreditation[C&A] activities) and audits
* Identify and manage POA&Ms through remediation as well as developcorrective action plans for each POA&M
What skills you'll need:
* 10 years of experience in Federal government informationsecurity and privacy providing direct support to project teams and clientstakeholders
* Experience with Protected Health Information (PHI) and PersonallyIdentifiable Information (PII) in Federal healthcare programs
* Experience in preparing security documentation, evaluating and documentingsecurity and privacy controls, and completing non-technical analysis activities
* Must be able to participate in and / or lead security assessments and audits
* Experience with NIST 800-53 Rev 4 (or 800-171) or agency equivalent
* Experience conducting a gap analysis to move to new version of NIST 800-53(or 800-171) or agency equivalent
* CISSP, CISM, or CISA is preferred
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growthsolutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. Weutilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customerexperience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companiesprovide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, andgrow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values thatguide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Customer Technology Services segment drives customerexperience outcomes to small, medium and enterprise clients by providing bestin class Cloud and Premise Contact Center and Unified Communications Solutions,and CRM, Multi-channel, Omni-channel and WFO Services.
What We Offer:
· Variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuitionreimbursement
· Global career mobility, employee recognition programs, professionaldevelopment
· State of the art technology which allows for seamless globalconnectivity
· Rich wellness program and health incentives
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC . #LI-WB1
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.