Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
TTEC is seeking an entry-level Accountant to join our Enterprise Servicesteam.
TTEC's Accounting organization is a global team with a commonfocus - to deliver operational excellence consistent with GAAP, conform to thehighest standard of ethics, and develop future leaders for the business. The philosophy of our new accounting leadership is to provideopportunities for our employees to gain valuable experience, allowing people togrow their careers both within the accounting department while also promotingmobility to other departments within the business like Finance, Audit, or Pricing. Bottom line, we're making it possible to build a robust career path thatwill keep you challenged long-term while staying right here at TTEC.
What you'll be doing:
Our Staff Accountantwill execute the daily financial statement close process steps on a timelybasis for one or more TTEC Ledgers. Responsibilities also include preparationof journal entries, monthly balance sheet reconciliations, interaction withother TTEC departments and other duties as necessary.
What you'll bring to us:
- Preparation of journal entries and schedules for month end closeprocess
- Reconcile intercompany balances and run local allocation process duringmonth end close process
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist in preparation of audit requests and other projects as deemednecessary
- Assist with special projects as assigned by the Controller, CFO and otherDirectors and VPs.
- Be aware of SOX requirements and maintain compliance with key controlsrelated to accounting duties
- Participate and provide input in process improvement projects
What skills you'll need:
- BS/BA in Accounting
- 0-2 years of accounting experience, public accounting experience a plus
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience with Oracle ERP, Noetix and Hyperion a plus
- Experience with ASC 830 (FAS 52) foreign currency translation a plus
Who We Are:
TTECis a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languagesacross social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holisticapproach, applying solutions from our four customer experiencesegments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide anamazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow theirbusiness. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guiderelationships with clients, their customers and each other.
OurEnterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facingproduct and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for ourclients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax orTreasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, wehelp to guide and simplify TTEC's business processes and operations.
TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.