Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Telecommunications UCCE Architect
TTEC, formerly TeleTech, is seeking a CiscoUCCE Architect to join our Technology Services team. This is a telecommuting opportunity withtravel requirements.
Why choose TTEC, formerly TeleTech, to enhance and broaden yourcareer? We are just as passionate aboutproviding ideal solutions to solving our client's business problems by drivingcustomer experience outcomes with our enhanced technical capabilities, as youare. Whether you're the Engineer, Architect,Account Manager, Practice Leader or Sales Executive we need your talent to helpus in our exciting journey to success!
What you'll be doing:
Aspart of our Professional Services team, you will beresponsible for the technical leadership, architectural design, projectmanagement, and deployment of premise and cloud Cisco Unified Contact CenterEnterprise solutions.
What you'll bringto us:
Key player in the architecture, design, and implementation offull-life cycle Cisco contact center project integrations including call centerworkflows
Perform analysis and diagnosis of complex voice and data networkissues
Work and collaborate with project teams consisting of TTECProfessional Services staff, client resources, contract resources and 3rdparty vendors.
Provide technical thought leadership while interacting closelywith the client.
Provide consistent and frequent project status updates and projectissues assigned to the TTEC Project Manager
May be required to perform other related duties / projects asassigned.
What skills you'll need:
- 10 years architecture, design, development, deployment, integration, configuration, and scripting Cisco UCCE software [ICM, CVP, IP-IVR] third party software, and integrated peripheral systems
- Cisco IP Dialer and Email Manager development experience
- H.323, SIP and/or MGCP integration experience with UCCE Solutions
- Multi-site configuration and hybrid of enterprise level IP and TDM environments
- Ability to work in a delivery support environment that involves structured processes and timelines
- Experience with a disciplined development methodology and release management process
- Telecommunications: Development & Administration skills on any major switch platform (Aspect, Avaya, Nortel)
- Demonstrated ability to perform complex problem isolation within Telecommunications infrastructures: FXO/FXS/PRI/T1/DS3/SS7 Circuits & Signaling Protocols, LAN/WAN Networks, Server hardware platforms, various OS Platforms, and various Database systems.
- 50% travel to client site
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growthsolutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. Weutilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customerexperience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companiesprovide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, andgrow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused valuesthat guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Customer Technology Services segment drives customerexperience outcomes to small, medium and enterprise clients by providing bestin class Cloud and Premise Contact Center and Unified Communications Solutions,and CRM, Multi-channel, Omni-channel and WFO Services.
What We Offer:
Variable incentive bonus plan, 401Kcompany match, tuition reimbursement
Global career mobility, employeerecognition programs, professional development
State of the art technology whichallows for seamless global connectivity
Rich wellness program and healthincentives
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.