Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Vice President, Strategic Alliances (US Remote)
TTEC is in the process oftransforming its sales and go to market approach. As a part of this transformationwe are seeking an VP, Strategic Alliances to join our TTEC Digital global salesteam.
We are reinventing the customerexperience industry and we need your help. TTEC is a leading global provider oftechnology-enabled customer experience services. We are on a mission to make iteasier for customers to do business with companies and we need a talentedAlliance leader to help us solve our story.
What you'll be doing:
We have anexciting career opportunity and are looking to hire a strategic, senior leaderto fill our VP, Strategic Alliances position that will generate greater accessto the marketplace "with and through" a focused set of highly strategic globalkey channel and partner accounts. The principal missionof this position will be to create and enable bookings through new and existingpartnership relationships across our blended strategic consulting services andcloud-based technology platforms to design and build innovative customerexperiences, all powered by insights. Our dynamic product and servicesportfolio includes CX Strategy & Digital Transformation Consulting,Analytics, Automation & AI, Contact Center Software, OmnichannelOrchestration, and Learning & Knowledge.
- Identify, establish, and manage relationshipswith organizations that offer the greatest potential for successful alliancepartnership opportunities with TTEC
- Develop and implement an aligned,prioritized and targeted Alliance & Partner approach that effectivelygenerates quality pipeline and bookings with and through a select set ofpartners
- Integrate formalized partnershipapproach with go to market teams across our Humanify offering
- Catalog partner capabilities to bewidely understood and leveraged by TTEC sales teams
- Collaborate closely with key businessleaders on the plan, prioritization and how their businesses could benefit froman Alliance and Channel fabric within the business
- Develop an effective governanceplatform to ensure that the required results are delivered
- 10 years' work related Alliance& Partnership experience, Bachelor's degree, demonstrated business andfinancial acumen
- Experience targeting alliances fromCX centric solution and/or services companies (contact center platform &technology providers, automation & RPA providers, service providers,digital agencies, system integrators, and management consulting firms)
- Disciplined executive with a provenand consistent track record of enabling and driving booking results throughchannels and alliance sales
- Building and driving a comprehensiveAlliance & Partner program that maps solution / capabilities to verticalindustries through partners
- Developing and maintainingrelationships at senior levels, including C-level points of contact and abilityto gain trust across management levels within partner organizations
- Highly collaborative and proactiveleader that can work effectively across a broader leadership team along withexceptional interpersonal and presentation skills
- Global experience is highly preferred
- A fun, challenging and rewardingwork environment
- Performance equity, variableincentive bonus plan, 401K company match
- Professional development and tuitionreimbursement
- Paid time off and leave of absenceprograms
- Rich wellness program and activitiesalong with wellness incentives
- Above & beyond employeerecognition programs
- Access to local discounts toservices and entertainment venues
TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.