Uber Technologies, inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Workforce Management COE Team Manager
at Uber Technologies, inc
- CR-La Aurora
- Community Operations - Community Operations
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
About the Role
At Uber, providing amazing support that establishes trust for riders and driver partners—our community—is a core feature of our product experience. We invest in it and believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the smartest, most efficient way. The Workforce Optimization team is committed to building a global network that provides our community with a seamless, prompt, and complete resolution to their concerns - every time.
Accurately staffing Customer Service Representative (CSRs) at our Center of Excellence (COE) to meet response time targets is a critical enabler to delivering a world-class support experience. The COE Workforce Management Manager is focused on efficiency and on balancing our operational needs with our customer expectations. This is an opportunity to improve WFM process and to manage a growing WFM team.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
- Manage a WFM team on site, focused on RTA, Scheduling and Capacity Planning
- Ensure clear goals, objectives, expectations and performance standards are established and are in line with the overall objectives of the greater organization
- Prepare and present executive presentations to the COE Leadership using data and analytics to tell a compelling story
- Communicate all WFM Team initiatives to necessary business leaders / partners to attain support and align initiatives with overall objectives
- Produce daily, weekly, monthly schedules that are in line with service level targets and within budget
- Coordinate with other members of the Global Network Team to make sure forecasts are accurate and long term capacity is reviewed
What You’ll Need
- A minimum 2 years call center experience and 3 years plus WFM experience is expected, but we will consider candidates with less experience if they meet our other requirements
- Excellent analytical, numerical, and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively present information across all levels of the organization
- Organisational skills and the ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and perform multiple tasks with attention to detail in a challenging, shifting-priority environment
- Proficient in MS Office or G-Suite and WFM software utilized by assigned projects (Verint, IEX, Aspect, etc.)
About the Team
Uber COEs are contact management centers dedicated to providing world-class customer support to riders and drivers. Uber relies on the COEs to provide support for our community's toughest issues types, handle escalations from our tens of thousands of business processing outsourcing (BPO) agents, and provide an environment to pilot support for new products or test new support modalities or processes.