United Surgical Partners International Inc (USPI)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Charge Nurse PreOp/PACU
at United Surgical Partners International Inc (USPI)
- Oversees and coordinates the PreOp and PACU staff to provide a daily smooth flow of cases.
- Assists in coordination of daily case scheduling in the PreOp and PACU with other staff to ensure schedule will flow smoothly.
- Communicate with physicians to resolve patient care issues.
- Works closely with Clinical Director and OR Manager to coordinate patient care.
- Works closely with manager with orienting PreOp and PACU staff members
- Helps in revising and preparing policies that relate to PreOp and PACU functions
- Enters company data collections and observations with company EDGE
- Graduate of accredited school or professional nursing.
- Baccalaureate degree preferred or work related experience.
- Three years experience in surgery and/or conscious sedation preferred.
- Current Colorado RN License
- BLS, ACLS and PALS required
- Independent decision making skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects and/or priorities
- Excellent communication skills with staff, physicians, patients, families and vendors.
1.Knowledgeable of policies and procedures specific to the patient pre-operative and recovery processes.
2.Clinically proficient in nursing skills, demonstrating knowledge of the developmental needs of the pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.