Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SECURITY OFFICER - TS/SCI - $26.16/HR - BUCKLEY AFB
at Allied Universal
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Security Officer - Top Secret Clearance
- Workdays Available
- Monday - Friday, Saturday - Sunday
- Shifts Available
- Afternoon, Evening, Morning, Overnight
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal, we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. In fact, over 65% of our managerial positions are filled by internal candidates.
For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal Services is currently searching for a Cleared Security Officer - Department of Defense (DoD). The Cleared Security Officer will be responsible for the protection of and access to highly classified and sensitive equipment, technology and information. Rigorous adherence and understanding of security protocols is mandatory, as is a US Government security clearance. The Cleared Security Officer candidates for this position will undergo an extensive vetting process by Allied Universal, the client and the US Government (DoD). This mandatory process is lengthy and thorough.
Allied Universal Officers must be able to perform the following:
- Man posts (Standing or Walking for up to 12 hours)
- Controlling Access to site compound and other designated facilities
- Enforcement of badging systems
- Patrolling (walking) facility up to several miles per day
- Provide detailed incident reports, as required
- Communicate relevant information on a timely basis
- Provide actions as necessary in the event of situations affecting the security of the facility
- Ensure a safe workplace for personnel
- Perform duties in accordance with Post Orders (POs) and Standing Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Monitor and respond as directed to alarms and surveillance systems
- Comply with instructions on the proper use of force
To qualify for consideration as an Allied Universal Officer, applicants:
- No Drug use to include Marijuana within the past 12 months (no exceptions)
- Must be willing to work if hired for 18-months on job site
- Must have or be able to qualify for a government Top Secret clearance
- Must submit to and pass a psychological examination
- Must submit to and pass a polygraph examination
- Must be a native born or naturalized US Citizen
- Must have a GED or higher
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must have no criminal convictions
- Must be physically capable of standing a 12-hour post and be able to respond to events carrying up to 25 pounds of equipment
- Must be physically capable of running a mile within 12 1/2 minutes, 20 sit ups, and 9 pushups
- Must be proficient in English (Written & Spoken) and be able to communicate clearly to others
- Must submit to and pass a physical examination to include a drug screen and color blindness test
- Must submit to and pass a paid company sponsored Security Officer Class in the East Denver, area
This is a highly visible and trusted position for which ONLY qualified candidates will be considered. If you qualify based on the above requirements, please complete the position application.
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.