University of Colorado Boulder
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at University of Colorado Boulder
- All applicants must be currently employed by a Colorado High School
- Masters Degree or 18 credit hours at the graduate level in the discipline you are seeking approval in
Required Application Materials: Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
1) Current CV or Resume
2) Official or unofficial transcripts from all institutions attended, undergraduate and graduate
3)Two letters of recommendation*
4) Detailed, CU Denver-style syllabus for the proposed course(s)** MATH applicants-you do not need to include a syllabus
5) CU Succeed Lecturer Approval Request From listing the course(s) you are seeking approval for and the High School's Principle's signature. Please download the form here.
- Sample lesson plans/course materials.
- Assessment criteria and sample tests, including final exam.
- Videotape (DVD): Please preview to be sure that the voices are clear and that the writing on the board is legible on the tape. The video must be of the course the instructor wishes to offer for CU Denver credit.
- Clearly mark the tape with course level and date
- Include a thirty-minute segment
- Show interaction with students (we want to hear how they sound, too!)
- Include at least a ten-minute segment showing grammar instruction
Resume/CV, Reference Letters (Not Confidential), Unofficial transcript(s), Additional Attachments - Refer to Application Materials Instructions Below
Applications are accepted electronically ONLY at www.cu.edu/careers, refer to job posting 03788Incomplete applicaitons will not be reviewed. Please include all required attachments.Salary is commensurate with skills and experience. The University of Colorado offers a full benefits package. Information on University benefits programs, including eligibility, is located at https://www.cu.edu/employee-services.The University of Colorado Denver is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our faculty, staff, students and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct background investigations for all prospective employees.The University of Colorado Denver is committed to recruiting and supporting a diverse student body, faculty and administrative staff. The university strives to promote a culture of inclusiveness, respect, communication and understanding. We encourage applications from wom