University of Colorado Boulder
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Professional Research Asst
at University of Colorado Boulder
Universityof Colorado – School of Medicine
The University of ColoradoDenver l Anschutz Medical Campus seeks individuals with demonstrated commitmentto creating an inclusive learning and working environment. We value theability to engage effectively with students, faculty and staff of diversebackgrounds.
- Intervention implementation:
- Arrange and deliver home visits—covering assigned Northern Colorado geographic area
- Provide telephone support to intervention participants
- Ensure completed advance care planning documents are scanned into medical records
- Communicate with providers as needed to help facilitate care for participants
- Reports on progress weekly with co-investigator or project manager
- Assist with follow-up data collection
- Complete follow-up surveys with participants
- Assist with chart review
- Ensure that study materials and packets for participants are complete and ready for enrollment
- Enrolling and collecting data from study subjects (patients, families or health care providers), including obtaining informed consent for analysis
- Recruit patients to participate in research study – minimum of weekly contact with on-site study contact for eligible patients
- Data entry of participant data into REDCap
CompleteEnd of Life Navigator training program
Complete Colorado Patient Navigator training program
Participate in person or via webcam to Palliative Care weekly meetings
Ongoing education through lectures, workshops, and meetings
Active participation in regular research team meetings
Other duties as assigned
Salary and Benefits:
Salary iscommensurate with skills and experience. The University of Colorado offers afull benefits package. Information on University benefits programs, includingeligibility, is located at Employee Services.
The Universityof Colorado Denver is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment forour faculty, staff, students and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, weconduct background investigations for all prospective employees.
The ImmigrationReform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility bedocumented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.Alternative formats of this ad are available upon request for persons withdisabilities.
Yourtotal compensation goes beyond the number on your paycheck. The University ofColorado provides generous leave, health plans and retirement contributionsthat add to your bottom line.
TotalCompensation Calculator: https://www.cu.edu/employee-services/total-compensation
Pleaseclick here for information on disability accommodations: http://www.ucdenver.edu/about/departments/HR/jobs/Pages/JobsatCUDenver.aspx
TheUniversity of Colorado Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus is committed torecruiting and supporting a diverse student body, faculty and administrativestaff. The university strives to promote a culture of inclusiveness, respect,communication and understanding. We encourage applications from women, ethnicminorities, persons with disabilities and all veterans. The University ofColorado is committed to diversity and equality in education and employment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience on ayear-for-year basis
- Basic proficiency with Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Must have a vehicle and can drive
- Community HealthCertification
- REDCap training
MinimumExperience: Community Healthwork or experience working in a health care setting (e.g. medical or nursingassistant)
PreferredExperience: Previous experience in patient navigation or health relatedfield of work. Motivational interviewing experience.