University Of Colorado Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Imaging Equipment Engineer - UCHlth Clinical Engineering
at University Of Colorado Hospital
UCHlth Clinical Engineering
1st Shift - Days
- Contact: Lance Browning
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Imaging Equipment Engineer
- UCHealth Clinical Engineering
- Full-Time 80 hours/pay period (bi-weekly)
- Day Shift; Monday – Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado's largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it's a passion.
Maintains assigned medical imaging equipment and support systems.
- High School diploma or GED.
- 2 years of relevant experience.
- Responds to support requests.
- Interviews customer to determine nature and scope of the customer's issue, and the appropriate response.
- Diagnoses, resolves and closes medical imaging equipment issues according to service level guidelines.
- Promptly escalates issues to higher level technical support or management when necessary.
- Performs routine safety and image quality assurance verifications, calibrations, and preventative maintenance on medical equipment and support systems.
- Demonstrates understanding of customer service policies and procedures, continuously develops depth and breadth of technical competencies.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There's no limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
The University of Colorado Health (UCHealth) system recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.