University Of Colorado Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lead Endoscopy Technician (Lead GI Tech) - GI Lab - HRH GI Lab
at University Of Colorado Hospital
Highlands Ranch, CO
Highlands Ranch Hospital
HRH GI Lab
1st Shift - Days
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Certification Required
Endoscopy Technician Lead – Highlands RanchHospital GI Lab
Leads team members of an assignedarea or function by demonstrating and providing advancedknowledge of job responsibilities.
At UCHealth, we do things differently
The new 87 bed hospital in Highlands Ranch will join UCHealth's proud tradition of superior care andunwavering commitment to patients and the communities we serve. Highlands RanchHospital combines a high energy environment and a "patient first mentality,"giving employees the opportunity to deliver the highest quality care topatients. The highest quality of care gives patients access to advancedtreatments, complex surgeries and innovative clinical trials across the entireUCHealth system.
· Assists with the development, implementation,and evaluation of departmental guidelines.
· Ensures necessary equipment and supplies arepurchased and available for procedures.
· Provides mentoring, monitoring, coaching,and evaluation of team members' performance, especially in the areasof productivity and quality management.
· Serves as a positive role model for team membersby working with them to promote teamwork and cooperation.
· Assists with coordinatingservices, prioritizing assignments and workflow, and promotingsituational decision-making/problem solving.
· Performs responsibilities of underlying job.Takes responsibility for, or provides guidance to team members on, the handlingof complex or novel issues.
· High School Diploma or GED.
· Minimum of 2 years of related experience
· BLS through the American Heart Association orthe American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer with card in-handbefore start date. BLS or CPR card must be good through sixty days ofhire. All life support certification cards must be issued by either theAmerican Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the ProfessionalRescuer. (American Red Cross for the Professional Rescuer is only good uponhire and all renewals will need to be through an American Heart Associationsanctioned course.)
Going beyond quality requires the perfectbalance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are lookingfor individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine isever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. Wesupport creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualitieswithin ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power to make sureyou grow and have a meaningful career. There's no limits to your potentialhere.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents andperspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer ourinstitution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer,UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on validrequirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms,conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated againstbecause of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, nationalorigin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation,gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteranstatus. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualifiedapplicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans withDisabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do notimpose an undue hardship on the organization.