University Of Colorado Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Medical Assistant - UCHlthMG L Family Practice
at University Of Colorado Hospital
UCHealth Medical Group - Lngmnt
UCHlthMG L Family Practice
1st Shift - Days
Mon, Tues, Thurs
- High school diploma or GED is required
· Family Medicine
· 48 hours/pay period(bi-weekly)
· Days Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
At UCHealth, wedo things differently
We believe insomething different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big waysand small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those weserve. As Colorado's largest and mostinnovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment toprovide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. Wefoster a true human connection and give people the freedom to liveextraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it's a passion.
Performs routine clinical and administrative duties in support of assigned area or office.
- Under the direction and supervision of a provider or nurse, assists with performing patient care.
- Performs basic diagnostic procedures and specimen collection. Monitors and communicates changes in patient condition. Documents patient care given.
- Maintains equipment and medical supplies, including reordering, stocking, cleaning, and troubleshooting. Maintains examination areas.
- Performs administrative or clerical duties as assigned, including filing, reception, scheduling, data entry, and patient registratoni
- High School diploma
- No experience required.
- Relevant Medical Assistant registration or certification as defined by unit certification list. Basic Life Support (BLS)Healthcare Provider
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive andintellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us,that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what isright, not what is easy. We supportcreativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinaryqualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power tomake sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There's no limits to yourpotential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealthrecognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives thatequal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunityemployer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on validrequirements. No applicant shall bediscriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment orotherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed,color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physicaldisability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, geneticinformation or veteran status. UCHealthdoes not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" asdefined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonableaccommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.