University Of Colorado Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Coordinator - Facilities Design and Constru
at University Of Colorado Hospital
University of Colo Hospital
Facilities Design and Constru
1st Shift - Days
- Contact: Lance Browning
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- High school diploma or GED is required
- At least 1 year of experience required
Requisition # 87662
· Facilities Design andConstruction
· 80 hours/pay period(bi-weekly)
· Day Shift M-F
At UCHealth, wedo things differently
We believe insomething different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big waysand small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those weserve. As Colorado's largest and mostinnovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment toprovide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. Wefoster a true human connection and give people the freedom to liveextraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it's a passion.
Performs tasks related to the coordination and oversight of projects toensure timely and effective project development and completion.
Within scope of job, requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgmentand the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a fast-pacedenvironment and take appropriate action. Follows Standard Precautions usingpersonal protective equipment as required.
· Coordinatesprogram or project planning and implementation, including assessing needs,setting goals and objectives.
· Providesadvice to project participants; serves as a liaison; acts as a resource personby performing research, analyzing information, providing documentation, andpreparing reports.
· Establishesproject work plan and calendar or schedules; monitors, reviews, and evaluatesprogress.
· Preparesrecords of project activities; oversees and ensures the timely processing in and thedelivery of required materials.
· Highschool diploma or GED.
· 1-yearproject management experience.
Goingbeyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive andintellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us,that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what isright, not what is easy. We supportcreativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinaryqualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power tomake sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There's no limits to yourpotential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the richarray of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offerour institution. As an affirmativeaction/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making allemployment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated againstin any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise bediscriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion,gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexualorientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information orveteran status. UCHealth does notdiscriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as definedunder the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonableaccommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.