University Of Colorado Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Coordinator - Stroke Center - Stroke Center Administration
at University Of Colorado Hospital
University of Colo Hospital
Stroke Center Administration
1st Shift - Days
8 - 5
At UCHealth, wedo things differently
We believe insomething different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big waysand small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those weserve. As Colorado's largest and mostinnovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment toprovide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. Wefoster a true human connection and give people the freedom to liveextraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it's a passion.
Performs tasks relatedto the coordination and oversight of projects to ensure timely and effectiveproject development and completion.
- Coordinates program or project planning and implementation, including assessing needs, setting goals and objectives.
- Provides advice to project participants; serves as a liaison; acts as a resource person by performing research, analyzing information, providing documentation, and preparing reports.
- Establishes project work plan and calendar or schedules; monitors, reviews, and evaluates progress.
· Prepares records of project activities; overseesand ensures the timely processing in and the delivery of required materials.
- High School diploma or GED.
- 1 year project management experience.
Goingbeyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive andintellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us,that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what isright, not what is easy. We supportcreativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinaryqualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power tomake sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There's no limits to yourpotential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealthrecognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives thatequal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunityemployer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based onvalid requirements. No applicant shallbe discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employmentor otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed,color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physicaldisability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, geneticinformation or veteran status. UCHealthdoes not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" asdefined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonableaccommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.