State of Colorado
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Program Administrator (Enterprise Content Services Delivery Specialist)
at State of Colorado
- Department Information
What We Do:
The Governor's Office of Information Technology (OIT) strives to impact the lives of all Coloradans to create a safer, happier and healthier state. We work to empower the State of Colorado with flexible technology that will drive sustainable and intelligent business decisions. We envision a future where the end-user experience shapes design, and data analytics transform how state government serves its residents.
At OIT, we recognize that "how" we deliver is as important as "what" we deliver. Our core values define our character, and each employee is expected to embody these values in all the work we do:
SERVICE: Serving the people of Colorado
Intentionally and generously serving others for a better Colorado.
INTEGRITY: Demonstrating credibility and sincerity in our work
Inspiring confidence and trust in the Governor's Office of Information Technology through our personal conduct.
TEAMWORK: Collaboratively working together at OIT and across the state
Working cooperatively with others and engaging in constructive dialogue to overcome difficult challenges
RESPECT: Appreciating and acknowledging the role, diversity, and contribution of those with whom we work.
Consistently conducting ourselves in a way that shows regard and thoughtfulness to others.
COURAGE: Pushing boundaries to foster positive change
Proactively and positively pursuing the transformations necessary to address tough issues and drive innovation.
INNOVATION: FOSTERING NEW IDEAS
We foster new ideas. We challenge the status quo and continuously ask, "How can we do this better?" Then we take action and make a difference through novel processes and technology.
Why We Want You:
We want your expertise, positive energy, drive to succeed and love of this great state as we work to elevate the expectations Coloradans have of their government.
What You'll Get From Us:
At OIT you will find an opportunity to contribute meaningful work to support and serve Colorado residents. It's your chance to combine your love of technology with public service. Plus, you'll have great benefits, motivated team members, and opportunities for advancement.
Check out this video to see why our employees love working for the Governor's Office of Information Technology:
- Description of Job
At OIT, our employees embody five values - Service, Integrity, Teamwork, Respect, and Courage. We provide the technology services and resources that enable our customers - more than 30,000 state employees and 17 state agencies - to serve Colorado's residents and businesses. We are a diverse team of 900+ employees in 70 locations across the state, and we provide the full gamut of IT support for systems both new and old, project management, cybersecurity, financial and procurement services and much more!
This position is responsible for service delivery, deployment and education of the ECS Hyland Suite. This includes, but is not limited to, marketing, outreach, education, training, communications, and program analysis and reporting for the Enterprise Content Services suite of applications under the Hyland umbrella (On Base+ Perceptive)
The primary role of the Content Services Program Administrator will be to provide training, education, program outreach and related communications to better position the Content Services team across the State of Colorado's Executive Branch.
The Content Services Program Administrator is responsible for providing clear and effective instruction, training in a timely manner. Candidates will work primarily in tandem with the rest of the Content Services Team. They will also be expected to work cross-functionally with teams at OIT and customer agencies to provide expertise, training and feedback regarding the use of Content Services and the associated applications. Candidates will also work in conjunction with the rest of the Content Services Team on marketing and education of new ideas and products, training sessions, lunch-n-learns and other duties as assigned. It is expected that the highest level of customer support is provided - this covers all agencies and all skill levels for end users. The candidate must also have the willingness and ability to think creatively and innovatively about technical issues.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Training and Education Coordination
- Work with agencies and contract support to identify staff and conduct on-site and online training activities in a sustainable training program for the State as it relates to Content Services
- Manage Hyland Premium Portal access requests and related training
- Develop and implement special events and presentations targeted at agency education
- Maintain and update ECS website for enterprise consumption
- Craft communications and market program
- Act as a single touchpoint between the ECS Program and the internal OIT Communications team
- Ensure agencies are following ECS, industry and solution best practices
- Proactively communicate program updates to users
- Socialize program across the enterprise alongside guidance by the Program Manager
- Help develop ECS Program presentations for internal needs/external conferences
- Coordinate ECS Day
- Assist in developing marketing communications and collateral
- Craft and manage submissions to OIT newsletters
- Develop and maintain program surveys and feedback frameworks
- Work with agencies to highlight and share success stories on ECS website
- with ECS team and agencies to develop webinar
- Work directly as a go-between for agencies, the ECS team and Hyland when feature requests arise to address gaps in service
- Work closely with agency staff and representatives to address specific needs, educate on coming features, and bring concerns back to the team and/or to Hyland.
?Additional Duties As Assigned
- Work closely with the Program Manager to report on the overall success of the program
- Analyze usage patterns and create summary performance documentation
- Provide regular usage/goal reports to operations and program sponsors
- Works within the CA Ticketing System to identify incident/change order patterns that can result Website updates, training material enhancements, and repeatable solution updates
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Minimum Qualifications, Substitutions, Conditions of Employment & Appeal Rights
Minimum Job Requirements
- Two or more years of Marketing or Communications experience preferred
- Two or more years of proven experience as a program coordinator or similar role
- 1 or more year of Content Management knowledge and experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Social Science, or IT Relatee Field (Relevant experience may be substituted for education at the hiring manager's discretion)
- Documented proficiency in writing, editing, word processing, and document management
- Documented proficiency in Google applications and support
- Familiarity with G Suite applications from a user perspective
- Must be able to clearly express themselves and processes to users
- Must be able to empathize with users to fully understand the needs of the user and the underlying reasons for a project
- Must be able to engage with users in a friendly and approachable and professional manner
- Must be able to present solutions based on G Suite and the applications therein
- Supplemental Information
ADA Accommodations: The Governor's Office of Information Technology believes that diversity and inclusion drive our success. OIT is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. In all aspects of the employment process, qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. OIT is committed to providing? reasonable accommodation to the known ?disability of qualified individuals to enable the applicant or employee to be considered for the position ?in question, to perform the essential functions of the position in question, or providing access to ?its services, programs, and activities, where the requested accommodation does not impose an undue hardship?. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, otherwise participating in the employee selection process, and/or to perform essential job functions, please direct your inquiries to our ADA Coordinator at OIT_HR@state.co.us or call (303) 764-7911.
- Conditions of Employment: A pre-employment criminal background check will be conducted as part of the selection process, and/or other department-specific screens as required. Felony convictions or conviction of crimes of moral turpitude or conviction of misdemeanors related to job duties may disqualify you from being considered for this position.
- Some details to be aware of: Former employees of the State of Colorado who have not left in good standing will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Comparative Analysis Process: is the selection process used to identify the applicant that fits the job the best from a qualified applicant pool. Applications and applicants are compared to others in the pool to identify a top group. Applicants will be notified of their status in the pool via email.
- Travel- Various in state for meetings and out of state for conferences.