Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Process Tools And Data Analyst
at U.S. Bancorp
Process Tools And Data Analyst at Elavon
Elavon is one of the nation's largest processors offering cost effective payment solutions to help securely collect more payments with less effort. This position resides in Elavon' s Portfolio Innovation area as part of the Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO) which manages the delivery of technology solutions for the organization as well as providing Enterprise reporting. This position will be part of the team which designs and implements the end-to-end processes, systems and tools used by the Elavon to Plan, Analyze, Execute and Audit work performed by organization with in the solution delivery teams as well as other areas of the business.
- Day-to-day management and support of business process tools and reporting systems.
- Supporting users and business partners with process application and adherence Issues.
- Working with stakeholders to analyze, design and engineer new/changed business processes.
- Design, development and implementation of tools and reporting to support business processes and decision making.
- Development of metrics and audits to monitor process /system adherence.
- Focus on "problem of today" with awareness of long-term impacts.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
5 years of Analyst experience
- Self-motivated, task-focused individual.
- Excellent data analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Great verbal and written communication.
- Experience with all Microsoft Office Applications, e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
- Demonstrate skills in SQL development.
- Experience in report design and creation – Crystal Reports, Tableau, Excel Pivot Tables
- Knowledge of Waterfall/Agile PPM methodologies
- Knowledge of PPM Tools – CA Clarity, Version One, Microsoft Project or CA Workbench
- Presentation skills with training experience