Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Private Wealth Advisor - NMLS
at U.S. Bank
Responsible for retention and growth of small to medium size high net worth client relationships. Builds a team of Banking, Trust and Investment professionals around client that meets and exceeds client needs. Incumbent is a highly seasoned financial industry expert capable of handling complex wealth and relationship management issues, providing counsel and expert advice in all areas of Wealth Management.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Eight or more years of experience in high and ultra high net worth client wealth management activities
- Excellent relationship management, networking and business development skills
- Extraordinary talent for driving business
- Extensive knowledge of U.S. Bancorp Banking, Trust, and Investment products and services
- Ability to partner with colleagues to identify and service unique clients needs
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent writing, speaking, and presentation skills
- Ability to make critical decisions independently
- Professional designation such as CFA or CFP is preferred