Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
FP&A Manager / Financial Analyst - $75-85k in Denver, CO at Vaco
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: J3W5CQ6CPPNQG0F759X
Job DescriptionOur client, a rapidly growing software company in the Denver area, is looking for an experienced FP&A Manager to assist the CFO. Relevant, direct experience in a corporate setting managing the budgeting and forecasting processes is required; a mix of accounting and finance experience is ideal.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consolidate and analyze the budget
- Oversee the forecasting process to ensure variances are identified, documented and explained.
- Develop and manage reports for forecasting, sales trends, variance analysis, and monthly financial results analysis, including presentation of financials to senior management
- Collaborate with internal teams tp monitor budget adherence and ensure good financial decision-making
- Provide guidance to direct report on analyst responsibilities, including preparation of monthly close and journal entries, monthly department-level financials with variance explanations, department-level forecasting and budgeting, and assessment of key business metrics
- Focus on key performance indicators (KPIs) and/or ongoing process improvement opportunities
- Assist with ad-hoc analytical projects
- Other tasks as assigned.
Experience & Skills
- 5+ years of relevant experience in FP&A or related field
- Experience must demonstrate solid financial planning and analysis skills, as well as analytical, interpersonal and communications skills across all levels of staff and volunteers.
- Experience creating and managing the budgeting, financial planning and forecasting process
- Highly computer proficient, including advanced capabilities with Excel
- Strong ability to plan and organize multiple projects under strict deadlines
- Able to thrive in a dynamic and complex environment - IPO experience is ideal
Education & Formal Training
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Statistics or a related field
- MBA/CPA preferred