Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Pricing and Contract Accountant in Broomfield, CO at Vaco
Job DescriptionPricing and Contract Accountant needed!
A cutting edge medical company in Broomfield Co is looking to add a pricing and contract accountant to the accounting team. Very attractive salary and bonus options come with working for a team focused atmosphere!
Develops and maintains contracts database for Customers, Distributors, and Hospital/Physician Group Purchase Organizations (GPO). Reviews contracts for Accounting implications.Performs routine accounting activities such as preparation of various accounting statements and financial reports. Calculates Rebates/Administrative fees, and/or contracted commissions on a monthly basis. Relies on instructions, limited experience, and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
Specific Functions and Responsibilities:
- Develops contracts database with key metrics.
- Reviews contracts for Accounting implications such as payment terms, rebate percentages, and pricing conflicts with existing contracts.
- Calculates Group Purchasing Rebates/Administrative fees on a monthly basis.
- Reconciles accounts as needed
- Maintains accounting schedules
- Performs Commission Calculations for payment to Distributors, if needed
- Assists with annual audit
- Supports maintenance of pricing and contract terms in S4 Hana system
- Collaborates with sales team and Director of Strategic Accounts on GPO/IDN (Integrated Delivery Network) membership lists and processes
- Analysis of AR Aging and performance of Customer Collections, if needed
- Expense report auditing, as needed
Other general accounting and finance duties as requested
Education and Formal Training Required:
Three-five years of work experience. Bachelor's Degree preferred; Associate's Degree required. Experience working in medical device/life sciences environment a plus. Accounting background preferred
- Maintains total confidentiality in all matters of Accounting and Contracts including but not limited to correspondence, telephone messages and personal conversations.
- Experience reviewing Customer and Sales contracts from an Accounting perspective.
- High level of business etiquette and professionalism.
- Must possess a high level of energy and willingness to adapt to changing requirements and priorities.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent discretion and judgment.
- High level of organization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others in any environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Eagerness to learn new skills.
- General math and accounting skills.
- Experience with SAP a plus.