Eagle County Schools
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Seasonal Groundskeeper - Maintenance
at Eagle County Schools
This position will be posted until filled.
HIRING SALARY RANGE: $15.51/hr - $18.62/hr
POSITION SALARY RANGE: $15.51/hr - $23.27/hr
SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION:
Operates mowers and other grounds care equipment and tools to maintain and beautify school facility grounds.
Director of Facilities and work will be facilitated and organized by the Maintenance–Grounds Care/Irrigation/Plumbing
ESSENTIAL JOB ELEMENTS:
1. Operate commercial riding and push mowers, weed eaters and various hand tools to maintain lawns, athletic fields and flower beds of district grounds.
2. Perform daily cleanup of all tools and equipment used in performance of duties.
3. Assist in applying fertilizers, soil amendments and chemicals as needed, using appropriate safety equipment and procedures.
4. Maintain tools and district vehicles in good operating order, perform operator-level repairs and maintenance, inform appropriate personnel of any needed repairs to equipment.
5. Immediately inform the Director of Facilities of any known situation which may be hazardous to students or staff.
6. Wear clothing appropriate to safety standards and as specified by the Director of Facilities.
7. Know and follow all safety regulations relating to grounds keeping.
8. Other duties as assigned by Director.
Other departments and school personnel.
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. Valid Colorado Drivers' License
3. Effective communication and interpersonal skills
* Exposure to weather
* Moderate Lifting (to 50 lbs.)
* Near Acuity
* Proximity to moving, mechanical parts
Job Contact Information
|Title||Director of Facilities|
Tuesday, May 28, 2019 12:00 AM
(Mountain Standard Time)