Eagle County Schools
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Substitute/Guest Teacher - District Wide
at Eagle County Schools
SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION:
Support instruction and assessment aligned with District learner outcomes and State achievement standards. Supervise assigned students and maintain a positive learning environment. Adapt instruction to meet the learner needs of all students increasing the probability of advancing their achievement. Maintain positive inter-personal relationships with students, parents, staff, and community members.
SUPERVISED BY: Director of Human Resource Services/School Principal/Assistant Principal
ESSENTIAL JOB ELEMENTS:
1. Teach the approved Eagle County School District RE50J curriculum based on lesson plans provided by the regular classroom teacher.
2. Implement the regular teacher’s assigned responsibilities, plans and schedule.
3. Assess student work when appropriate and time permits.
4. Promote and maintain student behavior expectations conducive to learning, and maximizes learning time.
5. Prepare a summary report of work completed and the day’s events for the regular teacher.
6. Establish and demonstrate positive human relations with students, parents, other staff members, and the community.
7. Ensure the accuracy, completeness, confidentiality, and security of all student information.
8. Comply with District and School policies and procedures including meeting with assigned students at scheduled location and time.
9. Utilize the Substitute Absence Management/SAM system to accept/decline/manage his/her work and schedule in the capacity of a guest teacher.
10. Other duties as assigned.
Students, parents, support staff, administrative staff, and community members.
1. Active teacher license or substitute authorization issued by the State of Colorado.
Job Contact Information
|Title||HR Benefits Specialist/Guest Teacher Coordinator|
Saturday, April 20, 2019 12:00 AM
(Mountain Standard Time)