Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at TBK Bank
The Branch Manager is responsible for managing and overseeing all areas of the branch’s operations and all aspects of the High Performance Checking program. They will foster a positive environment and be committed to the success of the branch and its employees.
Accountable for day-to-day operations and management of the branch and branch staff. Responsibilities include:
- Provides quality customer service to existing and potential Bank customers; handles escalated customer concerns.
- Ensures that all front-line employees are able to conduct an effective sales presentation and organizes coaching sessions to reinforce this behavior as well as customer service and cross-selling.
- Works with the retail services staff to maintain enthusiasm for the HPC program.
- Assists retail staff with financial transactions as needed to minimize risk.
- Performs the duties of Personal Banker and Teller during periods of high volume.
- Analyzes branch deposit reports monthly and is prepared to discuss significant changes with senior management.
- Directs, coordinates, and monitors activities to implement institution's policies, procedures, and practices.
- Contacts customers, businesses, community, and civic organizations to promote goodwill and generate new business.
- Promptly responds to customer inquiries and requests regarding account and suggests resolutions on account disputes and other account activity.
- Evaluates needs of current and potential customers and proposes appropriate financial products and services.
- Participates in decisions related to the selection, promotion, transfer, pay and discipline of assigned personnel. Schedules and supervises branch employees.
- Orients employees to Bank policies and procedures, clearly communicating work duties and responsibilities.
- Personally conducts or oversees training for new employees to ensure established procedures are clearly understood and followed.
- Evaluates staff’s work performance and provides feedback through consistent and ongoing coaching and communication; conducts effective performance appraisals and takes corrective action whenever necessary.
- Administers organization policies in a fair and equitable manner with regard to discipline, tardiness or absenteeism and fully documents all incidents and actions taken.
- Manages the security of the branch, including the issuance of keys and access to the Bank’s security alarm and vault area.
- Actively participates in local community efforts.
- Adheres to Triumph’s core values and ensures that staff’s performance is in line with the same.
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 + years in a supervisory and/or managerial role required
- 3 + years in a retail banking environment required
- Comprehensive knowledge of consumer compliance regulations, with an emphasis on CIP and account disclosures.
Skills and Abilities Required
- Must possess utmost professional qualities, high energy, results driven, and self-motivation
- Evidence of leadership abilities, a strong work ethic, detail orientation, and organizational skills
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills required, both written and verbal
TBK Bank, SSB, a subsidiary of Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: TBK), is a Texas-state savings bank headquartered in Dallas, Texas that offers consumer and commercial banking products from our 61 branches throughout Iowa, Illinois, Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, and Texas. We also serve a national client base through our Triumph Commercial Finance division, which offers factoring, equipment lending, asset based lending, and premium finance solutions for independent insurance agents. We offer discount factoring through our Advance Business Capital LLC, d/b/a Triumph Business Capital subsidiary and insurance through our Triumph Insurance Group, Inc. subsidiary.