Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Consumer Loan Processor
at TBK Bank
Oversees all phases of the Consumer Loan Processing Function. Ensures applicable lending policies and procedures are followed by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set up loan file in accordance with department policy.
- Prepares loan documents.
- Informs supervisor of discrepancies.
- Must be aware of compliance issues and provide notices to customers as necessary.
- Assist with the bank’s LPI program
- Assist loan officers, as needed.
- Upload all documentation gathered and closed documentation into Director
- After closing, verify that all necessary documents are properly executed, send out and track documents to be recorded, disburse funds as necessary, and prepare funding documents for system entry by Loan Operations Department.
- Verify that all file maintenance items have been entered into tickler system for accurate and complete tracking; follow-up on tickler items in a timely fashion; file incoming items; remove outdated items from files for long-term retention; prepare partial releases if necessary; and process closed files, all in accordance with departmental procedures.
- May assist with other Processor duties.
- Promote and implement the bank's sales culture and service philosophies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Three to six months related experience and/or training
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and database software
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
TBK Bank, SSB, a subsidiary of Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: TBK), is a Texas-state savings bank headquartered in Dallas, Texas that offers consumer and commercial banking products from our 61 branches throughout Iowa, Illinois, Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, and Texas. We also serve a national client base through our Triumph Commercial Finance division, which offers factoring, equipment lending, asset based lending, and premium finance solutions for independent insurance agents. We offer discount factoring through our Advance Business Capital LLC, d/b/a Triumph Business Capital subsidiary and insurance through our Triumph Insurance Group, Inc. subsidiary.