Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Vice President, Treasury Management Sales
at TBK Bank
Primary function is to perform all aspects of business development for existing, new, and prospective Treasury Management product sales. The role will be responsible for consistently attaining annual sales goals and sales activity targets by developing and executing a business plan and strategy based on corporate goals and initiatives. Sales Officers will be required to develop and execute regular calling programs and analyze client needs. They must provide appropriate consultative solutions and be pro-active in servicing and maintaining positive working relationships with Treasury Management staff, assigned Lending team(s), clients, and prospects.
- Grow Treasury Product Revenue through direct sales.
- Utilize networking, community and public relations activities to identify prospective Treasury Management client opportunities.
- Perform product research and identify appropriate solutions for customer requirements and satisfaction.
- Coordinate with assigned Lending Officers to support and develop relationships with business clients and partners.
- Manage client calls and contacts and meet all assigned goals.
- Understand client business goals, environments, strategies and industry trends to become a trusted advisor and to identify solutions for customer pain points.
- Understand our competitors’ environment, capabilities and gaps to effectively position TBK Treasury Services for success.
- Prepare analysis proformas and sales proposals for client presentations.
- Participate on client calls and analyze client Treasury services requirements.
- Perform risk monitoring for Treasury products and services and initiate credit and risk approvals.
- Assist Treasury clients with product training and product demonstrations as needed.
Manage work of assigned Treasury Sales Officer(s) for efficient onboarding and exceptional client experience.
- Gather data and prepare reports for Sr. Management, audit, and other department personnel.
- Support Onboarding and Treasury Support teams as needed.
- Track sales activities and timelines to ensure that the deliverables within onboarding project plans are met and are on-time.
- Administer work according to internal and external policies and procedures of the bank.
- Support organizational growth.
- Other duties as assigned.
- College degree preferred.
- Prior Treasury Management Sales experience required.
- Two to four years’ experience in Treasury Management Sales and/or Service environment.
- Knowledge of Account Analysis and Treasury Management Pricing required
- Understanding of Payment and Receivable processes
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Excellent communication skills required, both written and verbal
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Able to modify sales approach to suit client personalities
- Adaptable, open to, and respectful of differing points of view
- Ability to cope with organization change in a positive manner
- Seize opportunities without direction
- Anticipates change in business environment
- Able to manage multiple demands and shifting priorities
- Strong attention to detail and good planning and organization skills
- Proficient computer skills; Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Technical expertise is preferred.
TBK Bank, SSB, a subsidiary of Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: TBK), is a Texas-state savings bank headquartered in Dallas, Texas that offers consumer and commercial banking products from our 61 branches throughout Iowa, Illinois, Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, and Texas. We also serve a national client base through our Triumph Commercial Finance division, which offers factoring, equipment lending, asset based lending, and premium finance solutions for independent insurance agents. We offer discount factoring through our Advance Business Capital LLC, d/b/a Triumph Business Capital subsidiary and insurance through our Triumph Insurance Group, Inc. subsidiary.