Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Dispute Specialist
Eligible for RelocationNo
Vantiv is making payments smarter, faster and easier for all our partners, as well as the consumers they serve. From the largest retailers in the U.S. to the coffee shop down the street, we are leading the transformation in payments through chip-enabled cards, mobile wallets, eCommerce, and payment solutions for businesses of all sizes. We are the fastest growing payments company in the U.S., first in PIN Debit transactions and the second largest merchant acquirer. Visit Vantiv.com for more.
As Vantiv grows, we want to provide every single one of our clients and potential customers with the service and support they have come to expect. Having a team of individuals to answer calls, provide information and direct inquiries to the right place is essential to delivering the highest standard of customer experience--it's part of how we turn our customers into advocates of Vantiv.
The Associate Disputes Specialist is a vital resource to clients by supporting Vantiv's telephone hotline. As the first point of contact for our customers and clients, it is a critical role in setting the tone of a customer's experience with Vantiv support. He/she will provide an elevated and positive experience that is knowledgeable and friendly, guiding callers in their inquiries and even helping resolve their basic technical issues.
Rewarding Impact. Fulfilling Careers.
Making an impact isn't something reserved for people in corner offices. At Vantiv, it comes from people in every corner of the office. People with ambition, optimism and courage. We provide growth and opportunity and give employees flexibility in how they get the job done. You might not expect that from a big payments company, but we're smart enough to know how to hire the best and when to step aside and let them lead. Our goal is that you never stop learning and you never cease to amaze--especially yourself. If this fits your career goal, we can't wait to welcome you on board.
- Supports the telephone hotline, directing calls or written inquiries to appropriate personnel.
- Answer non-technical questions regarding company products.
- Maintains log of incoming calls.
- Acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete tasks.
- Performs basic chargeback processing with an understanding of association rules and timeframes as well as a basic understanding of Reg E & Z.
- Ensures customers receive the highest quality of service and support.
- Researches documents and communicates recurring technical issues.
- Facilitates and coordinates Returned Material Authorization (RMA) as necessary.
- Provides escalated levels of support based on complexity of issues.
- Refers problems of an unusual, unsolvable nature to technical support engineers.
- Typically requires less than 1 year of related experience.
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal, basic phone center soft skills.
- Basic system skills and process flow knowledge including basic bookkeeping skills, 10 key by touch, and 20 wpm typing.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.