Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ISV Business Development Executive
Eligible for RelocationNo
Vantiv is making payments smarter, faster and easier for all our partners, as well as the consumers they serve. From the largest retailers in the U.S. to the coffee shop down the street, we are leading the transformation in payments through chip-enabled cards, mobile wallets, eCommerce, and payment solutions for businesses of all sizes. We are the fastest growing payments company in the U.S., first in PIN Debit transactions and the second largest merchant acquirer. Visit Vantiv.com for more.
Vantiv's growth is one attributed not only to our first-in-class products and services, but also our ability to find new avenues of opportunity. This sense of discovery is thanks to the innovative and visionary work of our Marketing team; a team that leaves no stone unturned in seeking out and exploring new channels for Vantiv. When we are proactive and beating the trends in our marketing strategy, we stay ahead of the competition and assure continued growth and success at Vantiv.
The Business Development Manager oversees the development of strategic, market/product business plans as well as marketing programs to support sales. By applying an analytical mind to available market and sales data, he/she will develop marketing programs that capitalize on emerging trends and opportunities. He/she is also an ideas-person who effectively communicates those ideas through presentations and strategic projects. When we act preemptively on marketing trends and opportunities, Vantiv will continue to succeed.
Rewarding Impact. Fulfilling Careers.
Making an impact isn't something reserved for people in corner offices. At Vantiv, it comes from people in every corner of the office. People with ambition, optimism and courage. We provide growth and opportunity and give employees flexibility in how they get the job done. You might not expect that from a big payments company, but we're smart enough to know how to hire the best and when to step aside and let them lead. Our goal is that you never stop learning and you never cease to amaze--especially yourself. If this fits your career goal, we can't wait to welcome you on board.
- Oversees the development of strategic market/product line business plans and marketing programs to support sales in designated market segments.
- Identifies volume and strategic customers and acts on information to develop partnerships.
- Analyzes market data to identify trends/opportunities, develops strategic direction from market information and creates compelling market analysis presentations.
- May conduct make-versus-buy analysis from a partnership/merger/acquisition perspective.
- Developing professional expertise, he/she applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Applies working knowledge of company products and services to analysis.
- Responsible for selling the company's products or services, developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts.
- Typically sells through a specific channel, responsible for their own accounts, or working on a team and are responsible for small- to medium-sized accounts or have a small or medium-sized quota/territory.
- Typically requires a minimum of 1 year field sales experience. 2-5 years of field sales experience preferred.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.