Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Compensation Analyst
Eligible for RelocationNo
Vantiv is making payments smarter, faster and easier for all our partners, as well as the consumers they serve. From the largest retailers in the U.S. to the coffee shop down the street, we are leading the transformation in payments through chip-enabled cards, mobile wallets, eCommerce, and payment solutions for businesses of all sizes. We are the fastest growing payments company in the U.S., first in PIN Debit transactions and the second largest merchant acquirer. Visit Vantiv.com for more.
Part of Vantiv's success and rapid growth is a result of our teams functioning like well-oiled machines that strive for continual improvement. Once we gain a new customer, our teams have to work together seamlessly in order to deliver stellar service that gets our clients up and running as quickly as possible. Our Sales Operations team members are specialists in communicating our customers' needs to the right teams at Vantiv, ensuring nothing but the best experience from sale to implementation and beyond.
The Senior Incentive Compensation Data Analyst is a dedicated professional who helps calculate performance attainment to quota for sales reps and leadership.
Rewarding Impact. Fulfilling Careers.
Making an impact isn't something reserved for people in corner offices. At Vantiv, it comes from people in every corner of the office. People with ambition, optimism and courage. We provide growth and opportunity and give employees flexibility in how they get the job done. You might not expect that from a big payments company, but we're smart enough to know how to hire the best and when to step aside and let them lead. Our goal is that you never stop learning and you never cease to amaze--especially yourself. If this fits your career goal, we can't wait to welcome you on board.
- Builds the performance attainment calculators and tools used to assess sales rep and leadership achievement.
- Calculates performance attainment based upon goal or quota for compensation plans.
- Communicates with leadership and Incentive Compensation team in answering questions regarding sales performance calculations (attainment percentage to quota/goal).
- Able to verify and follow through, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of performance calculations outlined in the incentive plan.
- Maintains or audits information needed to track revenue.
- Has strong experience with business intelligence tools, including Microsoft Cubes, Business Objects, IBE/WebFocus, and SQL Server. Is comfortable in working with larger data sets to feed calculations.
- Analyzes sales performance results, presentations and recommendations for sales, finance, and human resource leadership.
- Uses spreadsheets, Salesforce.com, ERP systems, and Business Intelligence tools to gather data for performance attainment calculations or analyses.
- Contributes to the development and improvement of existing calculation tools to effectively track or capture data.
- Performs cost analysis or modeling of alternative commission/incentive plan design or quota levels.
- Exhibits specialized knowledge of incentive compensation and concepts related to role.
- Attention to detail and ability to carefully audit and validate performance calculation work.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 3 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.