Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Do you have a passion for outside sales? Are you a self-starter with a competitive drive? Do you possess high organizational and time management skills? VARIDESK is looking for an experienced, energetic and goal orientated Sales Executive to add to its Full Office Sales Team. The position is a full time, outside sales role selling to end users, commercial real estate, and A&D clients.
The primary responsibility of our Sales Executive Team is to create awareness for our full office capabilities and solutions, present and network to key stakeholders, and gain VARIDESK Fans while simplifying the furniture purchasing process while helping grow revenue in a defined market.
WHO YOU ARE
- Outside Sales professional with strong presentation Skills
- Self-starter with drive, self-control and self-accountability
- High Level relationship building, influencing others and emotional intelligence
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Strong business acumen, communication and listening skills
- Positive attitude, adaptable, resilient, and strategic
- Goal oriented and competitive individual
- Understand importance of balanced pipeline with short term impact and long-term growth
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide solutions for end users, A&D, and CRE within your assigned territory to sell, promote, and create awareness of the VARIDESK brand.
- Meet provided sales targets on a quarterly and annual basis
- Serve as an expert and an industry resource in your local market
- Generate new opportunities through business development activities
- Manage CRM / Salesforce Pipeline
- Work in a team atmosphere with inside Business Development and Account Management reps based in Coppell, TX.
- Prepare solutions, pricing and bid packages
- Provide weekly reporting of activity
- Attend trade and industry shows, representing the brand and providing lead support
- Participate actively in networking and contract strategy
- Guide internal resources including space planners on client design requirements and sales admins on quote and bid responses
HOW YOU’LL GET THERE
- 5+ years of outside sales or equivalent
- Experience in the Furniture Industry or calling on Commercial Real Estate required
- Fast-paced work environment with simultaneous projects and challenging deadlines
- Strong ability to Multitask and Prioritize
- Great communicator and comfortable Presenting to an audience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to work independently
We made the first VARIDESK to help a friend with his back pain. It worked so well that we got a ton of requests to make more. So, we did, and we haven’t stopped since.
Our line of sit-stand desks and active office products continues to grow, and our customers now span the globe. We’re passionate about helping people get more done and feel better doing it.
We’re award winners:
- Best Place to Work Top 10 – Dallas Business Journal
- National Entrepreneurs of the Year – EY
- Fastest Growing Company in DFW – SMU
We take health seriously:
- On-site gym with Peloton Cycle and daily group classes
- Comprehensive Health Plans
- Healthy Foods and Snacks
- Wellness Program and Insurance Premium Discounts
- Nicotine Free Workplace
We value our employees:
- All employees use VARIDESK products
- Enhanced Paternity / Maternity Programs
- Three weeks of Personal Time Off a year
- Offsite Events and Happy Hours
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Premiums Covered at 100% by VARIDESK