Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Operations Manager - Colorado
at Vasa Fitness
- 17-Jun-2019 to 16-Aug-2019 (MST)
- Denver, CO, USA
- Full Time
The Fitness Operations Manager will take our business to the next level by managing outside vendors, tracking personal training certifications and educational requirements, owning personal training reporting and analytics, assisting with projects and role outs, assisting in creating new policy's and playbooks and conducting quality checks to ensure an exceptional client experience. The Fitness Operations Manager is an innovative leader with creative, strategic, and tactical acumen coupled with strong business intellect who supports the SVP of Fitness and Innovation to create a world class fitness product.
- Operational Support. The FOM will help support the Fitness Department by being responsible for the development and execution of new policy's, playbooks, and company promotions. This role will manage all reporting, analytics, project calendars, certifications, education and field leadership support to ensure that the department is compliant at all times. The FOM will travel to new club openings for the training and development for the Fitness Management Team.
- Project Management. The FOM is responsible for analyzing project risks and tracking deadlines to execute organization objectives on time and on budget. The FOM is also tasked with ensuring that these projects are executed and adopted successfully.
- People Management & Accountability. Cooperates and collaborates on direction, feedback, recognition, and support to the club level leadership to facilitate their certification, hours worked, and educational management. Specifically, is the liaison with vendors, Operations Services, Regional Leadership, Human Resources, Marketing, and club level management.
- Subject Matter Expert. Speaks and communicates operational information to vendors, Operations Services, Marketing, Human Resources, IT, Regional and Club level management. Cooperates as support within the business for anyone with questions or queries regarding operations and development plans. Drives various leaders and vendors across the organization by having a full understanding of their units and operational requirements.
- The competencies for successful performance in this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Operational business acumen
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and interpersonal savvy
- Strong Excel skills, coupled with data anyalytics experience
- Project management
- Organizational excellence
- Unquestionable personal code of confidentiality, ethics, integrity, discretion and trust
- The qualifications for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- 3+ years' experience in an office management, project management or operations capacity
- Multi-unit experience preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Proven track record of work collaboratively across departments
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Personal interest in health, wellness, fitness, and/or nutrition preferred
- Ability to travel and work on weekends
- Must have a current CPR