Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
DATA ANALYST (ATEMP)
This is a Temporary Position.
The Data Analyst reports to the Director of Strategic Sourcing and is responsible for identifying, evaluating, improving and managing data. The Data Analyst may be responsible for not only pulling and analyzing data, they also may be responsible for looking at streamlining and improving processes in our data. Maintains and develops metrics for performance measurements. The Data Analyst will work closely with IT, Finance and Commodity Managers to help establish and identify improvements required.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan and prepare supply chain and operational analysis.
- Recommend actions and provide guidance on supply chain and operational problems.
- Identify data and reporting tools necessary to perform supply chain and operational analysis.
- Recommend, develop, create and implement standard reporting.
- Identify resources needed and coordinate tasks required.
- Recommends, develops, creates and implements ad hoc reports as business conditions necessitate.
- Communicate the results of key measurement projects.
- Prepare design documents that bridge user requirements and computer program and database developers.
- Provide analysis and reporting as required.
- Define exception reporting to identify error and out of bounds conditions.
- Monitor accuracy, timeliness and integrity of data for analysis and reporting.
Position Capabilities and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 2 years of supply chain/operations experience.
- Demonstrated analytic and business problem solving skills
- Ability to influence internal changes, work effectively in a team environment and have ability to work with dynamic environments
- Articulate and persuasive communication skills; both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and quality of work
- Adapt easily to change and can adjust accordingly
- Microsoft 365 product suite
- Advance level of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to utilize app based tools to automate processes for data
- Query and Power BI