Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, Marketing CO
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Responsible for providing direction and support for marketing campaigns, promotions, product launches, print pieces, mobile exhibits, trade shows, websites, etc. This position will provide marketing and advertising support to internal and external customers.
JOB DESCRIPTION DETAILS
• Directs, manages, selects, trains, motivates, reviews, coaches, develops and retains a high performance team.
• Conducts timely and accurate employee performance evaluations; addresses performance issues as needed.
• Develops, implements, and maintains policies, procedures and intra-departmental communications; maintains managerial relationships by encouraging and providing a timely, two-way flow of information between subordinates, management, directors, sr. management, and user groups.
• Motivates staff to improve work performance and provides training and development opportunities as needed.
• Ensures compliance in Health, Environment & Safety/Quality in all areas of operations; ensures company policies and guidelines, as set forth in the Corporate Human Resources Policy manual are followed.
• Understand company strategic goals and brand; provide direction for the design, copywriting and production of marketing campaigns and projects.
• Work with cross-functional teams to maintain Viega’s brand; implement and maintain the strategic marketing plan, ensuring key elements are incorporated and integrated with 360-degree reach and targeted messaging.
• Manage corporate marketing strategy; review brochures, ads, websites, Viega Voice, videos, collateral, print display ads, trade shows, presentations, point-of-purchase and marketing materials developed by operations team.
• Assist with marketing strategies including but not limited to direct mail lists, demographics, research, and focus groups.
• Assess and make recommendations for new business opportunities utilizing customer lead lists, demographic data and prospect information. • Lead cross-functional teams in classifying and categorizing customers in CRM campaign management for accurate tracking and reporting of individual activities and sales activity.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure leads from tradeshows, mail/telesales, etc. are updated and accessible; track lead ratings/status, rejection and conversion rates; generate associated lead reports and make recommendations for marketing strategies. • Develop and implement strategies in support of business development initiatives.
• Analyze data and present summaries and metrics for cross-functional purposes.
• Work closely with cross-functional teams to grow prospects into active partnerships within CRM, including but not limited to tracking activities, marketing prospects and the accuracy of information provided.
• Design and develop processes to capture data, modeling and reporting results for circulation, penetration, trend analysis, sales campaigns and retention efforts.
• Monitor industry statistics and follow trends in trade literature.
• Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
Marketing Support Research and Reporting
• Analyze and prepare reports summarizing ads in professional publications; maintains personal networks; participates in professional organizations in order to remain up-to-date and current on creative marketing practices.
• Runs reports utilizing internal software and customized databases to aide in the development of new strategic and growth opportunities.
• Prepare various reports and presentations as required and/or assigned.
• Participate in educational opportunities; reads professional publications; maintains personal networks; participates in professional organizations in order to remain up-to-date and current on creative marketing practices.
• May be required to travel up to 20% of the time.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Knowledge of computer programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, Internet Explorer
• In depth knowledge of advertising and marketing principles
• Profound industry experience and knowledge of latest technologies
• Strong data gathering/retrieval skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Capability to motivate and lead team
• Successfully manage several projects and deliver results on schedule
• Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization, both verbally and in writing
• Ability to generate ideas, develop concepts and execute innovative solutions
Education, Certification/License & Work Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related discipline, or equivalent;
• 5-7 years of related Marketing experience, 3 of which in a managerial role
Leading the global industry in press pipe fitting technology for industrial, commercial and residential projects, Viega is a respected innovator, manufacturer, and distributor of plumbing, heating, and pipe joining systems solutions. Building on a reputation for international success that is more than a century in the making, we are on the lookout for hardworking, results-driven professionals to join our growing team.
From business development and operations to skilled labor, engineering, and finance, our team welcomes a wide range of professionals who are ready to work hard and reap the rewards of a job well done. Across the board and around the world, our associates enjoy a wealth of benefits and incentives including highly competitive compensation, comprehensive training, continuous professional development support, and numerous work/life balance opportunities.
Do you have the skills to succeed and the motivation to make it happen? We look forward to hearing from you! Be sure to check out our full list of opportunities and join the Viega Talent Network today to stay up-to-date on future openings that match your unique skills and interests.
What is a Talent Network?