Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SR. Benefits, Leaves & Payroll Admin CO
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Senior Benefits, Leave & Payroll Administrator will be responsible for providing key day-to-day support in the administration of employee benefits, leave of absence and payroll.
JOB DESCRIPTION DETAILS
• Provide efficient administrative support related to company benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Accident, Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending, 401(k), and Wellness benefits
• Respond to colleague benefit inquiries such as plan provisions, benefit enrollments, status changes and other general inquiries
• Reconciles monthly billing statements from carriers and third-party administrators; resolves enrollment or billing discrepancies; submits invoices for approval and payment in a timely and accurate manner
• Assists with the overall management and execution of annual open enrollment
• Accurately review and input/process benefit enrollments in HRIS
• Monitor ACA Management platform to ensure benefit eligibility process is followed in accordance with ERISA, ACA and Company Benefit Plan eligibility
• Maintain LOA software tracking program and timely & accurate timecard input
• Prepare census reports for annual open enrollment and compliance reporting as requested
• Assist with the analysis of current benefit programs, research best practices, and identify areas for improvement
• Maintain accurate benefit information in HRIS system and company Intranet
• Assist with 401(k) and Non-Qualified plan process and administration, including plan funding after payroll processing
• Assist with annual testing and various benefit audits such as 401k, Form 5500 filing
• Interact with the benefits broker, vendors, payroll and finance
• Responsible for managing all leave of absences: FMLA, Parental, Disability, ADA, etc.
• Consistently manage full cycle leave of absence requests, claims, and leave paperwork
• Ensure all leave policies are up to date and meet legal compliance
• Maintain all claim information in all electronic systems
• Create and maintain leave trends including current leaves, returns from leaves and intermittent leave implications (pay, benefits, return to work, etc.)
• Ensure benefit records and leave files are accurately maintained and in full legal compliance.
• Provide training to colleagues and managers on leaves and accommodations.
• Serve as payroll support and primary backup for full cycle payroll
• Assist with managing the department inbox by promptly responding to colleague questions in an accurate and helpful manner
• Support colleagues with time cards accurately processing time card corrections
• Promptly process verifications of employment as well as payroll & benefit forms
• Assist with the maintenance of payroll records and completion of employee files
• Assist with inquiries regarding payroll deductions, accruals, wage garnishments, child support orders, etc.
• Occasionally support new hire orientation & new hire paperwork
• Maintains strict confidentiality of payroll and benefits information
• Communicate information related to company benefits and leave policy/procedure
• Fully oversee and proactively manage complex leaves (i.e. Workman’s compensation with FMLA) and integration with other functions (benefits during LOA, payroll, etc.)
• Create and run a variety of reports for analysis according to specific schedules and as requested
• Performs other duties as required and/or assigned
Special Job Dimensions
• Will be required to travel up to 10% of the time.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• In-depth knowledge and coordination of Family Medical Leave Act, Military Leaves, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Workers’ Compensation and other applicable federal and state laws
• Working knowledge of complex integration of leaves and benefits required
• Must be analytical, very detail oriented, and organized with the ability to think systematically
• Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential information appropriately
• Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office products (Word/Excel); Advanced skill level with Excel required with Advanced Pivot Table and V Lookup skills
• Energetic, driven personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Innate drive and experience producing accurate payroll results
• Previous experience with multisite manufacturing sites
• Ability to build and maintain positive relationships internally and externally
• Ability to manage a high volume workload and prioritize time sensitive issues
• Knowledge of state and federal laws related to FMLA, USSERRA, and other benefits regulations including but not limited to CFRA, PDL, COBRA, HIPAA and ACA.
Education, Certification/License & Work Experience
• Minimum 5 years payroll, benefits, and leave administration experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Experience working in ADP Workforce Now & eTime or similar preferred
• Previous experience with payroll & benefit analytics, data management, including electronic file feeds and data imports preferred
Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered.
Leading the global industry in press pipe fitting technology for industrial, commercial and residential projects, Viega is a respected innovator, manufacturer, and distributor of plumbing, heating, and pipe joining systems solutions. Building on a reputation for international success that is more than a century in the making, we are on the lookout for hardworking, results-driven professionals to join our growing team.
From business development and operations to skilled labor, engineering, and finance, our team welcomes a wide range of professionals who are ready to work hard and reap the rewards of a job well done. Across the board and around the world, our associates enjoy a wealth of benefits and incentives including highly competitive compensation, comprehensive training, continuous professional development support, and numerous work/life balance opportunities.
Do you have the skills to succeed and the motivation to make it happen? We look forward to hearing from you! Be sure to check out our full list of opportunities and join the Viega Talent Network today to stay up-to-date on future openings that match your unique skills and interests.
What is a Talent Network?