Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Tax Associate - Senior
Our client, a boutique accounting firm, is searching for a tax senior to join their team. As we continue to expand their client base, they are currently seeking a highly-organized, detail-oriented multi-tasker to assist in tax engagements from commencement through completion and provide tax compliance and consulting services in all aspects of federal, state, local, and international tax planning; research; and accounting.
- Prepare complex tax returns for a variety of clients, including corporations, S corporations, partnerships, LLC's, and LLP's, as well as prepare and organize associated workpapers
- Complete ad hoc tax projects for clients on an as-needed basis
- Identify, research, and resolve tax, accounting, and business issues
- Utilize tax-related software to prepare and process returns and research tax matters
- Document research findings in written memorandum
- Assist in the preparation of tax provisions under ASC 740 and IAS 12
We are proud to offer a competitive salary and benefits including paid time off, relocation assistance for the right candidate, and a friendly, professional office environment.
A Company for Top Producers
VincentBenjamin is a leading provider of professional recruiting services for staff through executive level positions. As experts in the placement of high caliber professionals on a contract and direct hire basis, we offer a proactive and solution-driven response to clients and candidates seeking specialized assistance within multiple disciplines. We’re currently seeking experienced professionals interested in dynamic project or permanent career opportunities.
Our recruiting team is composed of professionals from the industry they serve, who understand the needs of our client’s business. With four offices in three states, our team has assisted hundreds of firms in securing professionals at all levels in Accounting & Finance, Information Technology, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources Administration & Operations and Financial Services.
We pride ourselves with our high ethical standards and we focus on long-term relationships rather than placements, striving for the optimum match of talent, personality, culture and goals. Our uncompromising commitment to professionalism and ability to communicate effectively with both our clients and candidates ensures that we consistently deliver the best qualified candidates for the right role.
Since our establishment, we have been passionately committed to attracting and retaining only the strongest performers in the industry for our clients and our team. If you’d like to learn more, join our Talent Network to learn about our current career opportunities.
What is a Talent Network?
- The position requires a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field
- CPA license or on track to obtain a license;
- 3+ years of progressive tax compliance and/or tax consulting experience, preferably in public accounting.
- Strong communication, organizational, analytical, research, client service, and PC skills including MS Office & accounting software proficiency, along with an eagerness to learn and the ability to effectively manage deadlines are a must.
- Availability for occasional travel required.
- A master’s degree in taxation, prior experience using Thomson Reuters GoSystem Tax RS, and prior industry experience in natural resources are a plus.