Vivage Quality Health Partners
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Certified Nursing Assistant
at Vivage Quality Health Partners
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
Our rehabilitation experience at Harmony Pointe Nursing Center is part of a comprehensive, individualized care program. We offer many areas of special expertise including, Memory Care, advanced wound
care, and a nutrition/hydration program. Located in a residential community setting in a quiet neighborhood with tree lined streets, we have been an integral part of the community for many years.
With holistic care alternatives available, Harmony Pointe is invested in meeting your unique post-acute care needs.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Harmony Pointe Nursing Center is seeking a CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) in our Memory Care Unit at their 110 bed skilled nursing community located in Lakewood.
The primary responsibility of the CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) in our Memory Care Unit is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services. A successful CNA in our community has these traits and attributes:
- As a CNA in our Memory Care Unit we work towards our residents to function at their highest possible level of social, emotional and physical well-being.
- Establish open lines of communication between yourself and your team members.
- A new hire should have passion for their job, patience, integrity, believes in accountability and good work ethics.
- Understanding the job of a caregiver for people with dementia is difficult. You make a real difference in someone’s life everyday. You provide, care and comfort to disconcerted residents and support for their families.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
In addition, a CNA must have the following:
- A valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
- A current, unencumbered, active license to practice in the state.
- Demonstrated skills that result in excellence resident care, as appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- The ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- An ability to deal professionally handle personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Demonstrated knowledge of laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to hospital and nursing facility administrative procedures.
Harmony Pointe Nursing Center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!