Vivage Quality Health Partners
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Certified Nursing Assistant $250 SIGN ON BONUS
at Vivage Quality Health Partners
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
Our rehabilitation experience at Harmony Pointe Nursing Center is part of a comprehensive, individualized care program. We offer many areas of special expertise including, Memory Care, advanced wound
care, and a nutrition/hydration program. Located in a residential community setting in a quiet neighborhood with tree lined streets, we have been an integral part of the community for many years.
With holistic care alternatives available, Harmony Pointe is invested in meeting your unique post-acute care needs.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Harmony Pointe Nursing Center is seeking a CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (Evening Shift) at their 120 bed skilled nursing community located in Lakewood.
The primary responsibility of the CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services. A successful CNA in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Self motivated believes in hard work, and good attendance.
- Flexible to change in priorities and demands.
- A new hire should have passion for their job, patience, integrity, Enjoys personal contact with Families and Residents.
- Relates well with others, different from self (varied race, gender, age, etc).
- Establish open lines of communication between all nursing staff.
In addition, a CNA must have the following:
- A valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
- A current, unencumbered, active license to practice in the state.
- Demonstrated skills that result in excellence resident care, as appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- The ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- An ability to deal professionally handle personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Demonstrated knowledge of laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to hospital and nursing facility administrative procedures.
Harmony Pointe Nursing Center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!