Vivage Quality Health Partners
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Vivage Quality Health Partners
- Are you naturally good at making connections with people?
- Do you get excited about caring for others?
- Are you passionate about delivering high quality service to others?
- Are you an individual who excels at managing multiple priorities?
At Vivage, we’re recognized as a national leader driving high quality service innovation for seniors and value for our investors. Vivage Senior Living is the combined entity of two established Colorado senior housing and post-acute healthcare leaders: Quality Life Management and Piñon Management. "Vivage" means "celebrating aging" inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences.
We are a senior health care, solution driven company which provides right care.. right place..right time. Our Mission, Vision and Pillars of Commitment have come from our collective personal awareness and professional dedication to the importance of each person we serve, each employee we work with, and each business partner we have. At Vivage we bridge today’s healthcare opportunities with innovative strategies and solutions.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
As the Driver, you will assist the residents with scheduling, loading, transporting and unloading residents to medical appointments and scheduled outings in accordance with all laws and regulations.
- Assist residents with the on-boarding and off-boarding of vehicle
- Transport residents to and from destination at assigned times
- Provide customer service and friendly interactions with all passengers
- Practice dependable and regular attendance
- Complete pre-inspections before using vehicle
- Clean vehicle out each night and removing any debris or belongings
- Clean vehicle inside and out weekly
- Monitor regular maintenance (oil changes, tire rotations, etc.)
- Use appropriate forms to track mileage, maintenance, etc.
- Notify maintenance as needed on any mechanical issues
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Must have a valid driver’s license in current state as applicable.
- Must be insurable by company policy.
- Prior experience in healthcare or geriatrics preferred but not necessary.
- None experience necessary. On-the-job training provided.
- Certified Nursing Assistant preferred but not required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Prior experience in health care or geriatrics preferred, not required
Vivage is an Equal Opportunity Employer