Vivage Quality Health Partners
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Vivage Quality Health Partners
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
Clear Creek offers comprehensive rehabilitation services that include a broad range of medical and clinical care for rehabilitation and recovery needs. Therapy services are provided in our fully equipped therapy gym and in our guest rooms depending on specific needs. Home assessments and therapeutic community integration is provided as applicable.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Clear Creek Care Center is seeking a Full Time (evening shift) and a Part Time/PRN (night shift) REGISTERED NURSE (RN) at their skilled nursing community located in Westminster, CO.
The primary responsibility of a REGISTERED NURSE is to provide direct nursing care to residents, and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. You are entrusted to ensure that the highest degree of quality care can be provided to our residents at all times. A Registered Nurse will also:
- Provide and coordinate resident care according to physician orders and with other departments.
- Administer medications and treatments, make rounds to assess quality of care, and communicate changes in resident's condition.
- Perform administrative duties such as: completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, charting, accident/incident reports, etc.
- Admit, transfer, and discharge residents as required.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN or LPN/LVN in this state.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved Registered Nurse program.
- CPR certification required.
- One year experience in a long-term care environment preferred.
Clear Creek Care Center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!