Vivage Quality Health Partners
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Staffing Coordinator I Highline
at Vivage Quality Health Partners
- Does staffing and scheduling staff excite you?
- Do you have strong attention to detail?
- Are you naturally analytical and like to solve problems?
At Vivage, we’re recognized as a national leader driving high quality service innovation for seniors and value for our investors. "Vivage” means "celebrating aging” inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences.
We are a senior health care, solution driven company which provides right care….. right place…..right time. Our Mission, Vision and Pillars of Commitment have come from our collective personal awareness and professional dedication to the importance of each person we serve, each employee we work with, and each business partner we have. At Vivage we bridge today’s healthcare opportunities with innovative strategies and solutions.
Engaging Culture ~ Competitive Pay ~ Growth Opportunities ~ Great Benefits ~ Family Environment ~ Payactiv
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
The primary responsibility of your job position is to ensure adequate and appropriate staffing of the facility nursing department to meet the needs of the residents based on budget and census and following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. You are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties.
- Complete and communicate monthly nursing schedule coordinating requests to ensure appropriate coverage of units.
- Managing call-ins or vacancies on the floor for all CNAs, LPNs and RNs
- Report excess tardiness or absenteeism (following current attendance policy) to Director of Nursing Services.
- Work with Director of Nursing when scheduling modified work duty employees in accordance with work restrictions and facility policy.
- Answer employee calls regarding staffing/scheduling functions.
- Manage resident appointments (scheduling them, finding providers, scheduling/finding transportation, doing insurance verifications as needed, etc.)
- Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors.
- Attend and participate in in-service educational classes.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school education (or its equivalent).
- May be required to possess an active unrestricted CNA or nursing license in the state of Colorado.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer