Volunteers of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Nurse-ON CALL
at Volunteers of America
Volunteers of America is looking for an ON-CALL Registered Nurse (RN) to work 2 weekends a month (minimum) at our Homestead of Montrose facility in Montrose, CO!
- Provides Leadership and Direction on Assigned Unit
- Provides Resident Care Functions
- Charting, Documentation and Assessment Functions
- Personnel Functions i.e. attend nurses meetings, participate in employee performance evaluations, determining staffing requirements, and making recommendations to the Supervisor concerning employee counseling
- Attends required in-services and completes assigned on-line modules.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current licensure in the state of employment as a Registered Nurse.
- Current CPR Registration.
- Maintenance of required CEU's.
- Experience in long-term care preferred.
- Good problem solver with abilities to make independent judgments utilizing initiative, discretion and the nursing process as needed.
- Demonstrates leadership ability.
- Effective communicator with staff, families and outside agencies.
- Ability to prioritize duties.
- Customer service oriented with knowledge of successful customer service techniques.
- Clinical competence to utilize the nursing process to perform physical and cognitive assessments of residents.
- Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
- Must be a team player.
To Apply: http://www.jobs.net/j/JkmNqOFG