Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Valet - FT & PT Shifts
- # of Openings
- Customer Service/Support
At WallyPark, we simplify, streamline and enhance your travel experience. We’re reliable, respectful, progressive, intuitive and connected. As a result, you can forget about parking and focus on what really matters. We are more than just a parking facility. We are a parking experience. We take pride in providing unparalleled customer service and opportunities to make a difference in the travel industry.
Are you looking to join a company that is growing? Are you looking for a rewarding career opportunity that you can make an immediate impact? Then we are looking for you!
Wally Park is proud to offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Tremendous career advancement opportunities due to a strong presence all across North America
- A comprehensive benefits package with company training, paid holidays & vacation, medical & dental, and 401(k) savings plan
- Cutting-edge training
- HS Diploma or equivalent required.
- Great interpersonal skills and team work.
- Able to calculate and perform basic arithmetic functions.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills; basic computer skills.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
Valet attendants work in a very physically demanding environment. Large amounts of getting in/out of vehicles, walking, standing and lifting are a normal part of the job. Must be able to lift 50 pounds or heavier.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Team player: All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
- Current California Driver’s License.
- Valid/Clean/Accident -free driving record.
- Must drive both manual and automatic.
- Possess positive customer service skills.
- Have first rate etiquette and professionalism qualities
- Ability to assist customer with loading/unloading of luggage.
- Drive/handle customer vehicles with the highest level of attention.
- Compliance with company rules, policies and standard operating procedures.
- Ability to work during high business periods; flexible schedule
L&R Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and will hire and promote for all job requisitions fairly without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability or genetic information; all of which that are protected by federal and state law. No harassment or forms of retaliation against any employee or applicant based on these characteristics will come about if an individual chooses to exercise their EEO rights.