Weld RE-4 School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Non CDL Driver
at Weld RE-4 School District
Pay: $14.99 to $18.28/hour
<br> Salary range 7: $14.99 - $18.28 per hour based on work experience
Job Reference #: 1689
Openings as of 7/17/2019
- Non CDL Driver JobID: 1689
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
- Date Available:
- Closing Date:
open until filled
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Certification of Good Health required
- Small Vehicle Training (provided by the district)
- Drive routes that do not require CDL license
- Maintain and promote professional defensive driving attitude
- Daily pre and post trip inspections
- Maintain proper student discipline per Board policy
- Assist transportation department with other duties, including utility work such as cleaning vehicles, building, equipment, etc.
Position: Non CDL Driver for Transportation Department. Starting 8/14/2019. 4 hours per day, 170 days per year.
Salary range 7: $14.99 - $18.28 per hour based on work experience.
Summary: Responsible for driving students to and from schools located outside of the Weld RE-4 School District. Other routes may be assigned that do not require a CDL driver. Some of these routes include trips to Denver.
Evaluation: Performace of this job will be evaluated annually in accordance with provisions of the Board's policies which apply to bus drivers