Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Marketing Lead Agent - AMS Denver
at Welk Resorts
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Support program management with any and all marketing functions to include recruiting, hiring, training, performance tracking, event set-up / breakdown, and maintenance of company vehicles.
- Responsible for making marketing presentations at scheduled events by inviting qualified guests to attend a timeshare sales presentation.
- Ensure guest satisfaction as well as get involved in the process of handling guest challenges and complaints.
- Program / Event Pace Setter – It is imperative that as a Lead Agent production levels are maintained within the top statistical leaders inside your program.
- Assist in supervision and management of our premier alliance locations and all of its functions by upholding the highest level of professional conduct at all times for his/herself as well as all other elements of the team.
- Provide accurate account and documentation regarding any and all challenges and or wins that have taken place during scheduled shifts.
- Gain a full understanding of the departmental goals and assist in meeting/exceeding goals.
- Maintain constant knowledge of Welk Resort’s and its many properties.
- Ensure that the ethics and integrity of the Welk business platform are supported throughout all aspects of operations as directed by the Regional Director of Marketing.
- Attend and participate in weekly/monthly AMS meetings.
- May require driving 300 miles or more to an event location, working in extreme weather conditions, and working evenings/weekends.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements following this paragraph are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent, and one year of experience in the same or similar role is preferred. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.