Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Marketing Lead Agent Sr - AMS Denver
at Welk Resorts
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 64360bc5-aa2e-42ea-89b1-c6eab7dd47b5
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Support program management with any and all Marketing functions to include recruiting, hiring, trailing, performance tracking, event set-up / breakdown, and maintenance of company vehicles.
- Responsible for making marketing presentations at scheduled events by inviting qualified guests to attend a timeshare sales presentation.
- Ensure guest satisfaction as well as get involved in the process of handling guest challenges and complaints.
- Assume a senior lead role; supervise, develop, and grow the Agents and Lead Agents by setting the example personally as well as providing consistent coaching and communication to all field and lead agents.
- Program / Event Pace Setter – It is imperative that as a Sr. Lead Agent your production levels should be maintained within the top statistical leaders inside your program.
- Assist in supervision and management of our premier alliance locations and all of its functions by upholding the highest level of professional conduct at all times for his/herself as well as all other elements of the team
- Provide accurate account and documentation regarding any and all challenges and or wins that have taken place during scheduled shifts.
- Gain a full understanding of the departmental goals and assist in meeting/exceeding goals.
- Maintain constant knowledge of Welk Resort’s and its many properties.
- Ensure that the ethics and integrity of the Welk business platform are supported throughout all aspects of operations as directed by the Regional Director of Marketing.
- Attend and participate in weekly/monthly AMS meetings.