Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Marketing Manager - AMS Denver
at Welk Resorts
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 998d1073-3eb1-4cb4-bc6f-f2a3717ccd9e
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Ensure the ethics and integrity of the Welk business platform are supported throughout all aspects of operations as directed by the Regional Marketing Director.
- Professionally support our Alliance Partners by personally upholding the highest level of professional conduct as well as all elements of the team.
- Model, build and maintain schedules ensuring proper coverage on all events and partner locations.
- Address and resolve guest challenges in a professional manner, communicating each occurrence through the Vice President’s office.
- Evaluate all current associates and program components to determine feasibility of continuation, refinement or change in order to meet budgeted requirements.
- Define existing scripts, packages and incentives in order to ensure immediate production improvement.
- Responsible for recruiting, training and coaching all agents.
- Complete coaching and tracking functions as needed including: scheduling, corrective action, performance tracking, agent disciplinary meetings, and termination of department personnel.
- Understand the AMS Marketing budget in order to ensure adherence to cost and performance criteria.
- Review departmental expenses on a weekly basis including: payroll, SPIFF contests and hourly totals to ensure adherence to budget.
- Become familiar with all system elements of existing AMS Marketing Program and define necessary changes in order to streamline and enhance the process.
- Provide assessment of IT and field supply needs in order to ensure agents focus on production.
- All other duties as assigned.