Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Public Areas Attendant-Breckenridge
at Welk Resorts
The Public Area Attendant will provide prompt, efficient, and courteous service to all public areas that impact guests of the Welk Resort Breckenridge.
By adhering to Welk Resort’s High Five service standards, the Public Area Attendant will provide prompt, efficient, and courteous service to all public areas that impact guests of the Welk Resort-Breckenridge. The Public Area Attendant will also continuously meeting and offering to exceed guest expectations to better impact guest satisfaction and to guarantee guest loyalty.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
• Consistently follow the Welk High Five service standards at all times.
- Follow all company and department policies and procedures.
- Attend safety meetings, keep the workplace in safe condition, and work in a safe manner.
- Adhere to attendance policy and report to workstation at scheduled start time.
- Propose ideas or find ways to improve services, systems, and/or procedures.
• Maintain a neat, well-groomed appearance at all times. All associates must adhere to the strict uniform policy. The department provides all uniforms for employment.
- Guarantee a clean and well-maintained section at all times. Carpet care, patio cleaning and balcony cleaning may be required daily and are assigned by the supervisor.
- Maintain all equipment provided to succeed in her/his discipline.
- Complete the checklists that are provided within the specified time line they represent.
- Be courteous of staff in various outlets that are being used during their daily operations.
- Follow all required safety guidelines set forth by employer on all equipment provided.
- Meet a precise time line in order to achieve current delivery objective.
- Ensure precise execution of requested items ordered via dispatch.
- Report discrepancies found throughout the resort to the supervisor.
- Make appropriate use of special cleaning chemicals and adhere to their specific safety guidelines.
- Make appropriate use of a gas cart and abide by all driving regulations that govern all open road vehicles.
- Maintain a clean and sterile environment in every restroom throughout the property.
- Conduct proper vacuuming and garbage disposal in all offices in the assigned section.
- Properly deliver all lost and found items to the supervisor and be certain that all items that are left behind are secured and recovered.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements following this paragraph are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must have valid driver's license.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operation and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or associates of the organization. Excellent communication skills required.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand, walk, and talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The associate is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The associate must regularly lift and/or move up to 30 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Associate will be spending 90% of their duties on their feet and or continuously standing and or walking.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those the associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is frequently exposed to outside weather conditions. The associate is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, fumes or airborne particles, and toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.